Tyson Fury the walking contradiction

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by MarkusFlorez99, Jun 16, 2021.

1. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    This content is protected

mark ant likes this.
  2. xnico

xnico New Member banned Full Member

Nov 6, 2020
    always backs it up in the ring

3. senpai

senpai Boxing Addict Full Member

May 18, 2021
    How can you back up the contradiction ?

4. MarkusFlorez99

Jan 13, 2021
    Get off Furys **** for once, nobody is referring to Fury/Wilder 3. We all know Fury will destroy Wilder again.

Since you're an Usyk fanboy I'll give you an example. Fury claims Usyk isn't a challenge to Aj in this interview even though he has said in the past that he's not confident if Aj will beat Usyk. He also claims Wilder destroys Usyk with ease, even though in the past he claimed him and Usyk are the only Heavyweights that can beat Wilder. Fury claims Usyk is usless and too small even though Fury himself admitted Cruiserweight Steve Cunningham was his toughest fight because he was small, slick, and hard to hit. He claims to be a spartan instead of a buisness man but refuses to sign Hearns contract because the money wasn't guaranteed. And there are even more to list. He also claims Usyk lost to Chisora LOL idiotic

My question is why does Fury get a pass

marro, lordlosh and deadACE like this.
  5. LD Boxer-Puncher

LD Boxer-Puncher Well-Known Member Full Member

May 10, 2017
    Wow, you're not even in boxing and he's living in your head rent free too

Odins beard likes this.
  6. senpai

senpai Boxing Addict Full Member

May 18, 2021
    Having a rough day ?

Don't be so angry and emotional about some strangers comment on the internet. Chill.

My question was lyrical.

And you answer is a total disaster. You clearly don't get why and how that question was asked :band:

I admire skills, not person.

Now take a cold shower :eaea:

7. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    My interest in Fury's interviews died after the 2018 bout when he became a cliched shill just like Joshua, who he slandered for years.

They're all much of a muchness. Fury is still at least much more interesting than both Joshua and Wilder.

The good interviews these days are from John Fury. Tyson Fury's are not worth listening to.

8. ShovelHook

ShovelHook Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 22, 2019
    This is all fanboyism. No need to get so emotionally invested in this. Fury has always talked pure shite to attract eyeballs to him.

9. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    Better question.... Why does ANYONE take anything boxers or promoters say as gospel or the truth?? It's always going to be something hyperbolic to sell a fight or opponent.

"Floyd said this...."
    "Canelo said this...."
    Ugh...

10. Odins beard

Odins beard Fentanyl is one hell of a drug.... Full Member

Apr 13, 2014
    Why does AJ get a pass?

11. MarkusFlorez99

Jan 13, 2021
    Get a pass for what ? I've already laughed at the contradictory stuff he said about Fury "running from Klitschko" then Aj ended up "running" from Ruiz

12. MarkusFlorez99

Jan 13, 2021
    Ohh don't take stuff a Boxer says seriously ? Ok then this should apply to everyone, not just to Tyson Fury. Fury is arguably the greatest Heavyweight of this generation but he says very questionable things 24/7. And he does this a lot more than your average boxer

13. MarkusFlorez99

Jan 13, 2021
    You admire skills and not the person ? I'll keep that in mind

14. MarkusFlorez99

Jan 13, 2021
    He doesn't live in my head but the backwards statements he says does, because unlike the majority i don't just skip over it just because Fury's a good fighter. If Aj said some dumb **** like this all the time I'd have a field day

Im having fun laughing at Wilders dumb statements as well, the guy is a damm low iq bonehead who can't even form a coherent sentence

Wrongun and deadACE like this.
  15. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    It always applies to everyone. Always has. At least when you've seen enough boxing and interviews to understand that point. Boxers and promoters sell themselves. They say what makes them look better.