Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder 3 - Discussion and Poll

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Vegan Beast, Jun 7, 2021.

Fury vs Wilder

1. Fury TKO/KO

155 vote(s)
    67.1%
  2. Fury decision

28 vote(s)
    12.1%
  3. Draw

3 vote(s)
    1.3%
  4. Wilder KO/TKO

44 vote(s)
    19.0%
  5. Wilder decision

1 vote(s)
    0.4%
  1. pernellaaron

pernellaaron Active Member Full Member

Jan 8, 2008
    My dad for some reason decided to foot the bill for the whole trip (he's never been to Vegas and boxing is our thing). Tried telling him not to trust fury but hasn't bit us yet. Prices where crazy when he bought though (like 500 a piece)

Lesion of Doom likes this.
  2. Lesion of Doom

Lesion of Doom Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 21, 2015
    That's cool! Will be a great experience for you guys. The nice thing is you have a strong undercard, so even if the main event fizzles you'll be getting a lot of entertainment for your money. I wanted to go but am too busy with work, plus the types of seats I like are still wildly expensive. I'm sure it will drop more but thought it would have happened already.

3. pernellaaron

pernellaaron Active Member Full Member

Jan 8, 2008
    For that price the ring card girl should be sharing my seat

4. senpai

senpai Boxing Addict Full Member

May 18, 2021
    Listening John Fury right now and he is calm and confident at the moment, unlike two months ago, when he was nervious and was talking about yesman on Furys side.

Maybe Fury has something that we yet have to see.

MrBarry465 likes this.
  5. MrBarry465

MrBarry465 Active Member Full Member

Jun 17, 2021
    A few months ago I was worried about this fight to be honest, as I was not sure how much it meant to Tyson.

Having seen the press conference yesterday, his blood is up and the noises coming out of the Fury camp has been that they want to make an example of Wilder. Even Hearn mentioned that Fury seems zoned in on the fight.

Wilder make a mistake continuing with the nonsense, it's just wound the gypo up.

navigator likes this.
  6. Abysswalker

Abysswalker Member Full Member

May 13, 2020
    Always said even before the first fight too, Wilder has very limited boxing skills, has the IQ and the personality of a high school bully but as someone who loves chaos and disorder, i want him to knock out Fury somehow. Even though I like Fury and think he is the second most skilled HW behind Usyk, i just want dented head to win for the sake of **** show that would happen after the fight for months. My brain tells me Fury knocks him out but my heart wants idiot with the dented head to win via knockout.

7. MrBarry465

MrBarry465 Active Member Full Member

Jun 17, 2021
    Sorry but why do you want Wilder to win?

What **** show would occur?

8. Brighton bomber

Brighton bomber Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 4, 2005
    It would turn the division upside down for a while as people try and cope but damn do you really want to go through another Fury/Wilder fight again, because that's what would happen. That or Wilder just refuses a 4th fight and spends the last few years of his career fighting guys like Ortiz, Martin, Kownacki and steers clear of Usyk or Fury.

gmurphy likes this.
  9. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 banned Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    You'll see

Wilder is in deep trouble

10. senpai

senpai Boxing Addict Full Member

May 18, 2021
    Who will betray him this time ?

11. Abysswalker

May 13, 2020
    Because as i wrote in my post, i like disorder and chaos. Wilder is low mediocre boxer with a killer right hand. He fought against cans his whole life, so if he somehow wins, he runs off with the belts to fight old and shot boxers and cans. People will complain, Wilder will keep saying Fury cheated, Fury will complain that Wilder runs away from the 4th match. Wouldn't that be a **** show?

12. navigator

navigator "Billy Graham? He's my man." banned Full Member

Nov 5, 2017
    Poe's imp of the perverse has got you, eh? :stirrpot

Abysswalker likes this.
  13. Abysswalker

May 13, 2020
    I don't think there will be a 4th match if Wilder somehow manages to knock Fury out. He will go back and beat nursing home people like he used to. But i am sure some of the boxing media, fans and with very little chance WBC might force him against some good contender. Also i like to watch him evade Usyk for a potential unifying match.

gmurphy likes this.
  14. Abysswalker

May 13, 2020
    Haha, read Tell Tale Heart which explores imp of the perverse a bit. Still gotta read the original short story too. But yeah, i guess that might be it.

navigator likes this.
  15. Perkin Warbeck

Perkin Warbeck Boxing aficionado banned Full Member

Nov 4, 2017
    This content is protected