Tyson Fury vs Vitali Klitschko

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by ZODIUS!!!, Dec 9, 2016.

1. ZODIUS!!!

ZODIUS!!! The certified boss banned Full Member

Nov 27, 2016
    The 2 most awkward/skilful super HW's ever

Both H2H monsters

Who wins this ?

I say fury is quicker with better reach and footwork/head movement

Vitali has better chin but then again except for McCall he has better chin then everyone but fury has much better chin then he's given credit for

I also give Fury a slight lead in skill and power I realise this opinion may not be the consensus

Couldn't imagine a better fight let the discussion commence

2. lufcrazy

lufcrazy requiescat in pace Full Member

Sep 15, 2009
    Hard to say.

Fury was almost knocked out by Steve Cunningham.

His only victories of any worth are Wlad and Chisora. Hard to know how good someone is based on such a short career.

3. blackhercules

blackhercules Active Member banned Full Member

Nov 13, 2016
    Lol Vitali has a better chin than everyone? Why? Because he was rocked and staggered by Corrie Sanders? Wait because Lewis hit him with a uppercut and he wasn't knocked down. Well Lewis couldn't hurt Tua or Holyfield with uppercuts or any other punch period so clearly you are delusional and need medical help asap.

In any case Fury is a joke who only beat washed up Wlad and as the other poster said was almost knocked out by light punching cruiserweight Steve Cunningham

4. ZODIUS!!!

Nov 27, 2016
    Pure rubbish son why are you so salty ????

5. ZODIUS!!!

Nov 27, 2016
    I rate boxers on video analysis not resume and I never seen better then Fury

Also he was nowhere near knocked out vs cunningham

Ali was closer to being ko'ed vs 185 pounds cooper

GALVATRON likes this.
  6. mcvey

mcvey VIP Member Full Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Though Vitali's power is a little overated imo,it is superior to Fury's again ,imo.

Vitali has always been an excellent judge of distance ,able to score on his opponent without being hit by incoming.He only gets into difficulties when he is up against some one of comparable size who has some agility.
    He is programmed and predicable but his long arm punches keep his opponents honest

I'm not a big fan of Fury's particularly now he has sp*nked his title away with putting sh*t up his nose and other self-indulgent nonsense, but it is undeniable he is the most mobile and quick of the giants we have had and he has learned to box effectively.He also switches direction constantly and from orthodox to rightie, for a basic meat and two veg kind of style which Vitali has he would set big problems.
    I think Vitali is the more dangerous fighter but its entirely possible Fury keeps him turning and changing direction to take a decision.I think Fury's movement could render Vitali's jab ineffective but he has to avoid the Ukrainian's right for 12 rounds
    Another valuable asset Fury has is very big b*lls, he wouldn't go into the fight intimidated or apprehensive.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
    Fergy, Subak and ZODIUS!!! like this.
  7. ZODIUS!!!

Nov 27, 2016
    Great post I think vitali has the better chance against fury then wlad due to his chin and heart but I still think fury wins

8. lufcrazy

Sep 15, 2009
    I rate on what we've seen as well but we've only seem him in with a limited number of quality opposition.

What does Ali have to do with this match up?

9. Wass1985

Wass1985 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Vitali isn't as textbook as Wlad and I feel this would help him against Fury being more adaptable.

ZODIUS!!! likes this.
  10. ZODIUS!!!

Nov 27, 2016
    I'm comparing chins and fury has already proved his better then ali based on video evidence

11. ticar

ticar Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Firy would school him like he schooled his brother.
    Why?
    He's bigger, faster, he has the headmovement and footwork... He picks him on the outside, and roughs him up inside cause vitali is clueless inside...
    In order to beat fury, bigger and faster opponent, he would need to press the action, work the body, put the punches together, skills vitali has noone of it...

He would need to fight the way bowe boxed against gonzales and he's not capable of doing that.

ZODIUS!!! likes this.
  12. lufcrazy

Sep 15, 2009
    Why are you comparing Ali with anyone?

I thought this as a Vitali v Fury thread?

Subak likes this.
  13. HerolGee

HerolGee VIP Member banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2010
    prime vitali would handle Tyson furys minimum punches a round technique.

14. superman1692

superman1692 Active Member Full Member

Feb 13, 2011
    I'm pretty sure he's a troll luf. Either that or Ali banged his mum back in the day, and he's still upset about it.

15. ZODIUS!!!

Nov 27, 2016
    I brang up Ali being knocked down against cooper because you brought up Fury's against cunningham now ali was nearly knocked out fury was up at 3 with a CLEARER HEAD go on refute what I said son but you can't the camera dosen't lie