Tyson Fury "We offered the fight to Povetkin/Martin/Pulev/trevor they all said NO"

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Tyson Fury Goat, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    You keep parroting the WBO title defense 9 times, he has never held the WBO title (the one we all care about)... can you provide a source for those title defenses???

If you want to play this game then, Manuel Charr won the
    1. WBA regular title,
    2. WBA international title
    3. WBC international title
    4. WBC CIS & Slovac Boxing Bureau (CISBB) heavyweight title
    5. WBC mediterinean title
    6. WBC Baltic title
    7. WBC Antartica title
    8. WBA Pluto title

Does that put Manuel Charr in the same bracket as Fury... Wilder, AJ, Whyte etc.???
    NO IT DOESN'T

Granted the WBC Antartica and WBA Pluto titles don't exist yet, but my point is crystal clear by now.

2. pow

pow Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 26, 2014
    It puts him in the WBA rankings which is what we are talking about here. So according to the WBA rules he does deserve his ranking. Of course Schwarz has never held the full WBO title that is the whole point of climbing the rankings in order to secure a mandatory shot.

3. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    I think you know damn well what I am trying to say, but you still seem keen to pull the wool over our eyes.

Not on my watch.

Listen if Whyte ever took a **** fight like this, I'd be there to put him down too, but he is a real man, so that will never happen.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
    George Crowcroft likes this.
  4. pow

Apr 26, 2014
    Whyte turned down a fight with Anthony Joshua. There is nobody available for Fury to fight as I referenced and explained several times already. What is Fury supposed to do stay inactive until February?

5. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Why couldn't he fight someone like David Price for example? And delayed the fight 2 months? Why can't he give back to the fans?

6. pow

Apr 26, 2014
    Because Price holds no rankings with any of the governing organisations.

You still have not explained why you lied about Schwarz and Wallin mysteriously appearing in the rankings. Why did you lie @Aydamn ?

7. Boxing2019

Boxing2019 If you want peace, prepare war. Full Member

Jul 22, 2019
    Damn Price! For me Fury ducks Price cause beats bad. Almost surely Fury would win cause Price has a china chin but he avoids him to come to Wilder rematch as whole as possible.

8. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018

Ohhhhhh, he doesn't have any rankings year...?? Haha ok he is actually top ten on WBA... but irrelevant to the point I want to make.

My point is Whyte fought Parker for no ranking... he gave to the fans, and wanted to test himself... so enjoy that statement right there, as proof of a real man.

9. pow

Apr 26, 2014
    Why did you lie about fighters being given false rankings?

10. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    I didn't lie, Otto Wallin is a nobody, and any fan worth their salt knows this, any analyst worth their salt knows this, and I have the entire forum backing me on this point.

No one here is going to join you in letting Fury of the hook on this pathetic choice of an opponent. Wallin has beaten nobody, and fought nobody worth mentioning, his wikipedia is as dry and empty as your arguments, and it ain't even written in English. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

11. pow

Apr 26, 2014
    Yes you did:
    I disproved you conclusively here:
    So why did you lie @Aydamn ?

12. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018

It is you who is lying "Price does not hold any ranking with the governing bodies" yet the same sources you are using to "disprove" me have him listen as top ten on WBA:

https://fightnews.com/rankings-2

So why are you lying @pow ?

13. madballster

madballster VIP Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2009
  14. pow

Apr 26, 2014
    Do you have a source for your claims because I doubt very much he is getting $1 million as Arum is guaranteeing for Fury opponents.

....or are you just talking complete garbage.

15. pow

Apr 26, 2014
    I did not realise Price was ranked with the WBA but why would he fight Price at number 10 when he can fight the WBA ranked number 4?

Why did you lie? Still awaiting your response and I have asked several times now.