Tyson Fury Weight Check-In

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Slyk, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Slyk

Slyk Boxing Junkie Full Member

Dec 5, 2010
    What does the gypsy king weigh these days?

Not sure how much I really care, but I don't want to see AJ/Wilder milk titles, and Fury has the ability to shake things up. Who else is even in the division? Seems DEAD as opposed to a year ago.

Parker showed the world he's not going to be special
    Klitschko finally returns and loses, unlikely to return again
    Povetkin sits on the shelf, is old now. Seems like the only guy who could challenge for a title
    Haye loses
    Ortiz looked bad, is old now

The last thing I expect in the next two years is AJ vs. Wilder. So, what does the tubby bipolar gypsy weigh?

2. sir axeman

sir axeman Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 24, 2007
    25 stone bucket of lard...Tyson TOO FAT Fury is DONE!!!

3. Brighton bomber

Brighton bomber Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 4, 2005
    recently said he still needs to lose 8 stone which is 112 lbs. He fought at about 250lbs so he's around 362lbs. Suffice to say we can forget about him getting back in the ring anytime soon until he drops below at least 300lbs.

4. alpo1

alpo1 #TeamShanny Full Member

Dec 10, 2005
    lol even if he somehow managed to lose a pound a day that's still over 4 months just cutting. a fast cut like that would probably do him over big time.

5. Heavyrighthand

Heavyrighthand Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Can you imagine how big he would be if it put on some muscle development say on the level of, Wlad's build?

Fury would be a lean monster of a fighter. His power would obviously increase somewhat, because muscle place somewhat of a role in power ( along with leverage technique etc. )

Given as big as this clown is, if he put on a decent amount of usable muscle and loss that excess lost body fat ....he would be a beast

Can you imagine a fighter his size but more muscularity powerful ...... combined that with his movement and speed.

But as we all know, he lacks The discipline and mentality to achieve something like that

6. Lady Girl

Lady Girl Kneel Before Zod! Full Member

Nov 2, 2013
    he says he has to lose 100 pounds

7. tinman

tinman VIP Member Full Member

Feb 25, 2015
    He's over 350 pounds now? He's even fatter than I thought he was. Imagine a 350 pound man doing things... No.

8. Lady Girl

Lady Girl Kneel Before Zod! Full Member

Nov 2, 2013
    i think hes bs

he was sparring with Joyce

hes looks under 300

This content is protected

9. tinman

tinman VIP Member Full Member

Feb 25, 2015
    We can't see his giant ass belly in that pic though to give us a better indication.

10. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 banned Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    haha look at them fat legs.

11. Farmboxer

Farmboxer VIP Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    If Fury gets into top shape he will beat Joshua and easily beat Wilder, but Wilder is not going to fight anyone but winos from the alley. Boxing is crooked, the Kovalev/SOB fight proves that, the video does not lie..............Bob Bennett refused to even review the replay, of course........................criminal SOB!

12. sean

sean pale peice of pig`s ear Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    not hard for a huge man like that to lose a lot of weight very quick
    boxing trainings intense training along with a diet will shed the weight quickly
    the photos i saw of him / he had a gut yes / but 2 to 3 months hard traing would see him back .