Tyson Fury

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by TBC-ASAP, May 19, 2022.

1. Furey

Furey EST & REG 2009 Full Member

Oct 18, 2009
    He does look the same

He's still been doing 4 mile runs every morning whilst away on holiday.

Before the Whyte fight people were saying he looked like he'd put on more timber....... he then looked exactly the same as he did in the last 2 Wilder fights.

Punchdrunk1 and channy like this.
  2. Furious

Furious Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2017
    Agreed. He’s just a massive guy, as most HWs are. The difference in size is amplified when he’s standing around near normal sized people.

3. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2017
    The issue for me here is either Fury is an alcoholic or he just says he’s an alcoholic. If he is one, then his father and those around him are a disgrace for not protecting the man at all costs. If it’s the latter, then it shows you what lengths he’ll go to just to say anything to court sympathy surrounding the mental health saga etc.

Twentyman, EJC83 and aaaaa like this.
  4. ryanm8655

ryanm8655 Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 23, 2008
    Still behaving like a tit kicking a cab...

5. aaaaa

aaaaa Ash banned Full Member

Dec 19, 2020
    He’s a compulsive liar that’s what he is.

6. pow

pow Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 26, 2014
    I'm not sure anyone around him is in a position to tell Fury what to do, he is a 6'9 270lbs+ heavyweight champion of the world. I do not think think Fury is an alcoholic (dependant on alcohol) but he very clearly has a drink problem in which he can't seem to process when he's had enough. He is diagnosed as bipolar so his erratic personality should not come as a surprise.

7. Whytesnake

Whytesnake Armchair GOAT Full Member

Apr 3, 2021
    I think Fury has no education on what the term Alchoholic means. He’s said he is one a few times but he told Joe Rogan he’s not tee total.

8. CathyBarry

CathyBarry Active Member Full Member

Jan 10, 2016
    The state he's in even any old taxi driver could probably knock him out.

9. alpo1

alpo1 #TeamShanny Full Member

Dec 10, 2005
    Taxi cab bossman needs to sue him and get the bag.

10. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    Fury is what we call a Binge drinker and being 270+lbs and 6'9 of inside fightingness he probably can binge alot more than the average man.

tee_birch and Punchdrunk1 like this.
  11. EJC83

EJC83 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    I think it's almost certainly the latter with Tyson Fury, he saw how he completely spun the post Klitschko mess and the positivity that brought and he then jumped fully on the bandwagon, pimped it up and made himself the driver of it, Lineal Mental Health Champion Of The World. He can get away with whatever he says now as he'll just say it's his bipolar which of course it could be but I don't think it is, I think it's far more cynical than that. He's playing a game that I really don't like, I think it's disgusting and making a mockery of certain conditions. In my line of work I see people crippled with Bipolar, ADHD, Schizophrenia etc. I work with people that have reached a stage where the meds are no longer working, I see the devastation it can cause families and then I see this big dumb ogre filming himself dancing around in boat shoes and a multi coloured blazer, necking champagne telling people to just go for a run and all of their problems will go away as if he has any idea what struggles the average person often has to go through, let alone those with mental health conditions that have restricted or in some cases ruined their lives.

Great boxer, one of the best, at times an education to watch.
    Idiot of a man from a family full of idiots.

I would say all of this to his face too, a real man would take on board what I've said and either agree or disgree, if he went for me then it would just show what a child he is.

aaaaa, ryanm8655 and Heisenberg like this.
  12. MorvidusStyle

MorvidusStyle Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 11, 2017
    The thing about Fury's 'mental health' saga is that he probably does have something not quite right with him. It's very clear now after the Wilder fights that Fury couldn't have been scared of Wlad in the rematch as some claimed (Wilder hurt him far worse), and it's obvious he just went off his nut for other reasons. There was so much money on the table there and also a good chance of winning again. So only someone with ''issues'' would do what he did and need his team to pull him out.

Having said that it's also true nobody should feel sorry for him. Because he doesn't deserve the wealth and comforts he has just from punching people in a ring. He's a low-life in essence. But the way he played the mental health card was hilarious because the British liberals who were attacking him before were the ones who created the whole 'mental health' crusade and so they now had to accept this story of his. And the masses couldn't be turned against him. That was a move I liked, actually.

Brixton Bomber likes this.
  13. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    this

14. tee_birch

tee_birch Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 6, 2014
    I can’t quite fathom the level of analysing going on here. He’s on holiday after a huge win with his family. Still exercising but had a few too many with his dad.

Couldn’t be less to see here.

15. pow

pow Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 26, 2014
    Just because a mental health condition does not lie at the very extreme end of the spectrum does not mean it is not relevant. Fury is diagnosed Bipolar and I have no doubt listening to him he has several other personality disorders.