Tyson gives his final ultimatum for the super fight between himself and Anthony Joshua stay tuned

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by mark ant, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    I hope not.

Fury is right. We want 2 fights this year.

September is a joke. They were all saying May originally ! (Arum even mentioned April, last November/December)
    Then it was May/June.
    Then late June / early July.
    Yesterday I heard late July .

Finkel likes this.
  2. Unforgiven

Nov 24, 2005
    These AJ fanboys will call Fury a "ducker" if he doesn't agree to September, October, November, or December !

It seems more important to them to call Fury a ducker than call it like it really is.
    No fighter should be messed around and just told sit and wait to such an extreme.

Hopefully sanity will prevail and we get this fight in 2 or 3 months from now. And a rematch this year too.
    Both fighters are fit and willing to go, so let's see it.

Finkel and ertwin like this.
  3. Vegan Beast

Vegan Beast Grandpappy Ortiz Full Member

Aug 19, 2020
    When are people going to realise you should stop paying attention to what Fury says? He says one thing one day and another thing after.

4. Vegan Beast

Vegan Beast Grandpappy Ortiz Full Member

Aug 19, 2020
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/56729559 <<<<

Fury saying it's definitely going to happen.....

"I've been told there are a few major offers on the table from a few major players, so I am very interested and excited to finally hear what they are - to see if they are feasible and that we can make it happen.

"I think it will 100% happen. A million percent happen. And I think we will know in the next couple of days, where and when."

Fury ****ing says whatever pops into his head.

STOP. LISTENING. TO. TYSON. FURY.

5. Unforgiven

Nov 24, 2005
    A month or more ago, the story was the same.
    Fury voices mild frustration and says "i won't wait forever", and the Hearn fanboys come along shouting "oooh, look, he's trying to get out of the fight ..... he's ducking !"

Okay, so Fury waits and waits, the deadline passes, but he's now saying he's optimistic the fight will happen, he's in shape, he's ready, but he says "I won't wait much longer" ..... and all the Hearn fanboys get excited "look, look, he's ducking !"

It's as if they want Hearn to **** Fury around indefinitely, so Fury is forced to move on, and they can claim some sort of victory.

6. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    Bollocks

lordlosh and sword like this.
  7. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    Excuses excuses.

lordlosh likes this.
  8. Unforgiven

Nov 24, 2005
    I'm optimistic enough to believe Eddie Hearn is not quite as bad as that though.
    And he'll agree and they can all announce a fight for late June or sometime in July.

9. Unforgiven

Nov 24, 2005
    I'd rather see boxers fight.

What do you want to see ?
    Another 3 months of Hearn telling the world he's "working really hard to get this over the line" ?

10. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    Relax I am sure confirmation is imminent today or tomorrow.

11. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018

Let's hope he's successful, I don't want two British HW's fighting for undisputed status at 5 in the ****ing morning.

**** Vegas.

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  12. Unforgiven

Nov 24, 2005
    Any time of day is better than no time at all !

Viva Diriyah !

Holler likes this.
  13. ertwin

ertwin Active Member Full Member

Aug 2, 2016
    It was the same with wilder. Its a perfect tactic to fool people who dksab, fight former contenders in their 40s and have big social media campaigns about announcing big fights bur then not finalizing those and blaming the other side, so people think they ducked.

14. UniversalPart

UniversalPart Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jul 1, 2010
    But why cant Bob Arum and Frank Warrent deliver Tyson Fury the "big money" fight?

N17 likes this.
  15. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    But Don’t let it marinate like Kell Brook and Amir Khan did?

Now that was beyond a farce that those two never met each other at least 3 years ago.