Tyson is absolutely Furious

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by miniq, Sep 27, 2021.

1. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    That a pumped up cruiserweight thinks he can step into his cave and steal his steak out of the freezer

Usyk is in big trouble!*

He won't make it out of the cave alive.

*hypothetically speaking given Wilder is going to beat Fury on October 9th. Buy your PPV now.

Braindamage, AdamT and N17 like this.
  2. NEETzschean

NEETzschean Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Feb 23, 2021
    Why did you make that ******* bet? There was always an excellent chance that the hypejob bodybuilder would fold as soon as he faced a top class prime or near-prime opponent.

navigator and Somali Sanil like this.
  3. ConfusedGuy

ConfusedGuy Member Full Member

Oct 29, 2020
    Suddenly it all makes sense lol

lepinthehood likes this.
  4. miniq

Oct 23, 2011
    Worth it. Usyk won. Clearly influenced it.

AdamT and ConfusedGuy like this.
  5. Max Thunder

Max Thunder Proud member of the Cult of Vikings Full Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Usyk is not big, not stiff and not an idiot. Also may not be born from his mother.

6. miniq

Oct 23, 2011
    :scared1

Entaowed and AdamT like this.
  7. rorschach51

rorschach51 A Legend & A Gentleman Full Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Went right over my head fella.

Serge likes this.
  8. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    “There’s Not A Man Born From His Mother Outside of Oleksandr Usyk Who Can Beat Me!” ~ Tyson Fury

“So what would I wanna fight him for?

“He’s a small cruiserweight, foreigner, don’t speak good English, and nobody’s really interested anyway, he’s not setting anything alight.

Yet when asked if he’d be interested in facing Usyk should he beat Joshua as he did on Saturday, Fury replied: “Still it wouldn’t be a big fight, he’s still a foreigner in a Westernised world.

“I want the big fights people are interested in and that ain’t one of them.”

“The belts are back in the West and they’re gonna stay there.

“Whatever it sounds like, the heavyweight champion should be from Britain or America, nowhere else.

“Maybe in Ukraine he might be a big star, but Britain or America’s not interested in some Ukrainian boxer boxing in Ukraine and that’s the way it is.

“The heavyweight champion of the world needs to be in the West and that’s how it goes.”

This content is protected

9. Serge

Jul 21, 2009
    Big bum skinny-legged super noodle useless dosser ****house

CST80 and rorschach51 like this.
  10. navigator

navigator "Billy Graham? He's my man." banned Full Member

Nov 5, 2017
    Wondered what was going on with him. Now I know.

11. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone banned Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    :eeek:

Serge likes this.
  12. NEETzschean

Feb 23, 2021
    “He’s an awkward-looking guy, southpaw, a unified [undisputed cruiserweight] world champion, an undefeated world champion." Fury said. "So maybe he can be next, toughest challenge.

Fury wasn't interested in Usyk because he wasn't well known, didn't have belts and he'd get more money for fighting the likes of Whyte, let alone AJ. He also didn't think much of the Chisora performance, which Fury now realises may have been Usyk playing possum.

Usyk's beaten the bodybuilder and relieved him of his belts so his profile is massive now and he'll finish the hypejob off in 6 months time. Provided Fury beats Wilder again and whoever he faces for activity in the meantime, I expect Fury and Usyk to meet a year from now for undisputed.

Oneirokritis and Serge like this.
  13. Serge

Jul 21, 2009
    :lol:

lepinthehood likes this.
  14. Serge

Jul 21, 2009
    And when Usyk takes the slickest to ever do it to Cossack slick school he'll not only take his WBC belt, assuming Fury doesn't slip up against that big bum useless dosser from Tuscaloser or get robbed (big chance of skullduggery happening again there) mark my words he'll also take his title of the GOAT.

Fury praises Usyk as an excellent fight, slags him in his next breath, predicts he might beat AJ then gives him no chance of doing so and picks AJ to KO him in another interview. In other words, typical Fury :lol:

15. NEETzschean

Feb 23, 2021
    Fury isn't a hypejob like the bodybuilder. He has the physical, psychological and technical attributes to fight Usyk several different ways and will maul him relentlessly Cunningham style if he can't outbox him. But it's a fight I'm desperate to see and may the best man win.

Serge likes this.