Tyson Luke Fury vs. Deontay Leshun Wilder III & Efetobore Ajagba vs. Frank Sánchez Faure RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Oct 9, 2021.

1. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    Trying to mask the butthurt I see LOL you are not fooling anyone.

mirkofilipovic and Jackman65 like this.
  2. DanielDimov

DanielDimov Jabbing all night Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Exactly! There are more videos on his Instagram profile. Also the DJ - Steve Aoki added some videos from the furious last night, if someone is interested

3. cuchulain

cuchulain VIP Member Full Member

Jan 6, 2007
    Yes he can.

I'm not saying he will and Fury might well be a slight favourite, but Usyk is certainly capable of beating him.

Fury is my favourite fighter right now in all weight categories, but he's not as skilled as Usyk.

Usyk is way more skilled than Wilder and has a better chin. He's also a lot harder to connect with cleanly.

The two best heavy weights in the world right now are Fury and Usyk. That was true before, during and Fury / Wilder 3.

We need to see them face off to get a unified undisputed champion.

BCS8 likes this.
  4. Reppin501

Reppin501 The People's Champ Full Member

Apr 26, 2010
    i disagree and again, I’ll ban/avatar bet, whatever suits your fancy. Usyk can not/will not/is not beating Fury…it’s no disrespect to Usyk it’s just the reality of the situation. The only fight I’ve ever been this confident about was Mayweather Pacquiao. When you see it you just know, and I just know.

5. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
  6. cuchulain

cuchulain VIP Member Full Member

Jan 6, 2007
    Any other RBRs ever crack 200 pages ?

7. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Yes, once. Pacquiao vs. Bradley I nearly a decade ago hit 203 pages. This and that are the only two ever to get 3k replies. (but Canelo vs. BJS and Joshua vs. Usyk both came pretty close)

sasto and dinovelvet like this.
  8. Babality

Babality KTFO!!!!!!! Full Member

Dec 6, 2008
    I want to see the fight with british commentary now.

9. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    I thought round 4 was very similar to Ruiz Joshua 1's round 3. Fury knocked Wilder down and was looking to finish it but walked into a big right hand as Wilder is just as dangerous hurt as he is not, Fury took the count and went down again before the bell which is what happened in Ruiz Joshua 1 round 3: Joshua knocked down Ruiz, tried to finish it and was caught, took the count and was dropped again. The massive difference is Fury came out next round and handed out a beating where as Joshua was basically toast till the stoppage. That contrast is to me prima facie evidence why Joshua cannot lace Fury's gloves or carry his jock strap.

10. Caliboxing

Caliboxing Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 28, 2007
    Brobdingnagian frippery of braggadocious fistic pugilence, Fury was the last man to sustain verticality and I panegyrize him on
    his bravura.

boxfap likes this.
  11. Rilz

Rilz Ball don't lie! Full Member

Aug 5, 2007
    I bet you are one of those people who say they don't like pizza just to sound special.

I go to movie theaters to see the fights whenever I get the chance, it is the best possible viewing expirience outside of going to the fight in my opinion. Saturday night was the most wild and energetic atmosphere at the cinema I have ever witnessed. People were going nuts, people everywhere loved this fight. Loosen up and enjoy yourself a bit.

lobk and WhataRock like this.
  12. mirkofilipovic

mirkofilipovic ESB Management Full Member

Jan 7, 2014
    “Blimey mates, what a shot! London bridge is falling down, Fury standing tall like the Tower of Big Ben!”

gmurphy, BCS8, sasto and 1 other person like this.
  13. Carl Weathers

Carl Weathers Member Full Member

Nov 3, 2019
    This content is protected

sid likes this.
  14. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Ehh...I bet you are one of those people who make wildly inaccurate analogies to discredit someone for not happening to share their opinion.

I've seen many fights in cinema myself, back when Mayweather began the resurrection of that trend, and the hype was always through the roof...and that was with a defensive safety-first boxer who never willingly went to war, at least in the latter part of his career.

A fight's entertainment value can't really be judged by how nuts a theater full of hyped up drunks is going; they'll eat up anything. Imagine a Triller event headlined by Jake or Logan Paul in a movie theater? Yeah, would be litty-lit. Wouldn't mean they were putting on a FOTY.

You also clearly have no idea of what you speak and haven't paid attention to my posts in this very thread, as I clearly said I did enjoy it. Enjoying it and telling everyone they're getting swept up in the heat of the moment and overrating it are not mutually exclusive. Both guys hurt each other, big whoop. Subtract that unexpected kink in the storyline, and Wilder boxing well in the first round or two, and this played out exactly the way everyone thought it would when it was first announced. But with more sloppy mauling. Both guys had impressive things about their performance (Wilder's early jab, and heart throughout; Fury's ability to rough him up in between laying on him, and eating some bombs himself) but they also had plenty to critique. It wasn't some perfect fight with wall-to-wall epic action every second. I told everybody to chill out, because they were acting like they just saw something once in a lifetime special. It wasn't. It was fun for what it was, that's all.

15. Oneirokritis

Oneirokritis The Scourge of Stupid Idiots. Full Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Lenn was as strong as ox
    He had a great jab
    And he really could box.

P.S: I love how gormless Manny Pacquiao looks in your avatar. :lol: