Tyson Luke Fury vs. Dereck Chisora III & Daniel Dubois vs. Kevin Lerena RBR.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by CST80, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Komaster

Komaster Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Sep 20, 2010
    It makes my skin crawl when people laugh at Fury's petulant ramblings. Funny thing is Haye handled his moronic bluster the best, why rolling his eyes and not really listening to it. He's telling reporters he called him ugly, and they're laughing in there. Fury is a class clown who you should never laugh at cause it only encourages him.

2. Komaster

Komaster Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Sep 20, 2010
    It makes my skin crawl when people laugh at Fury's petulant ramblings. Funny thing is Haye handled his moronic bluster the best, by rolling his eyes and not really listening to it. He's telling reporters he called him ugly, and they're laughing in there. Fury is a class clown who you should never laugh at cause it only encourages him.

lordlosh and Serge like this.
  3. navigator

navigator "Billy Graham? He's my man." banned Full Member

Nov 5, 2017
    This is a funny take. We all know exactly why Haye went against his nature, played Mr. Maturity and piped down for that promotion. Same reason he never ended up in the ring with Fury. :lol:

You really are in pain, aren't you? :lol:

Wizbit1013 and AdamT like this.
  4. Saintpat

Saintpat Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 26, 2009
    I’m not in any way unchill.

5. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    My last reply got deleted so I will reply to this. I didn’t say anything to you about what Fury said to Usyk. In a post before I said I felt sorry for Usyk after that exchange. I love Mundine because I have actually trained with him and sparred many rounds at the Mundine gym in Redfern over the years. I rarely get mad on here because I take it for what it is a forum mainly full of dorks. I don’t really have a beef with you but I will return fire to anyone on here don’t care if there a mod or not. As for your post that got deleted I am happy to call a truce.

6. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    some gospel right there.

Saintpat and MidniteProwler like this.
  7. navigator

navigator "Billy Graham? He's my man." banned Full Member

Nov 5, 2017
    :lol: I just want to know which it is;

'Fury can't live with the matrix under any circumstances'?

Or farting loudly in our pants at the thought of Usyk boxing in England (which he's done on multiple victorious occasions already, even against a huge A-side in Joshua)?

I wouldn't fret. Seems likely that the money will only be there if the Saudis are putting it up.

8. littlebrain

littlebrain Active Member Full Member

Sep 14, 2022
    Fury is still the undefeated Lineal World Heavyweight Champion and the man to beat.

Roll on the next fight v Usyk

Leeroy84 and navigator like this.
  9. Caliboxing

Caliboxing Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 28, 2007
    About the Fury - Usyk post fight face to face, Usyk should've said something. Every fighter should know what the word "*****" means, regardless of how little English you know, as it is an essential put down. I know Usyk does his talking in the ring but you gots to have some basic verbal defense as Fury will clown him a lot during the presses. You don't have to stoop down to that ****-talking back and forth which is what he wants but you have to have some witty comebacks. Wilder tried the silent treatment and got a beat down.

10. FrankinDallas

FrankinDallas Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 24, 2004
    This content is protected

11. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Fairy? Wouldn't that be a pro for you?

MidniteProwler likes this.
  12. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    No, why would it be? I don't give people a pass or credit because their race or sexial preference for anything else, and I'm not going to start for a fanbase largely populated by unbearable assholes.

13. RJJFan

RJJFan Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Sep 5, 2010
    This content is protected

Looks like Beef burgers this time!

14. lufcrazy

lufcrazy requiescat in pace Full Member

Sep 15, 2009
    Lol

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  15. Murderers' Row

Murderers' Row Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 23, 2020
    Is Fury the most talked about man in boxing? He must be doing something right.