TYSON VS CHISORA - SOME KNOWLEDGE.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by BoxingKnowledge, Aug 9, 2022.

1. BoxingKnowledge

BoxingKnowledge New Member Full Member

Aug 27, 2021
    Just come knowledge for you guys, from a fellow Brit to Tyson.

When I saw the talk of his comeback with Chisora, my brain knew exactly what was going on - and I thought 'fair play Tyson'. I know there are a few here who knows what he is doing too. But for those of you that do not, here is the low down.

Tyson Fury is a or was a working class traveler, and a man who understands his position. He, and Chisora are very close friends, and have been for some time. Almost anyone who fights or knows Chisora becomes his friend. Tyson and Chisora however, are closer friends than most realise.

Tyson is handing Chisora a huge pay day.

When Tyson first fought Chisora, he was not a household name, neither was. And they where not friends.

Now, they are both house hold names in the UK, and Tyson world wide.

Chisora has not achieved the 'generational wealth' that Tyson has, but he would if they fought now.

Fury would like to give his friend a final pay day, that he thinks he deserves and has earnt.

Fury knows that the 'trilogy' crap wont sell, and he will take some flak - but he is willing to do it if it means giving Chisora, his old pal, that silly money for an easy night.

If he is not using sugar, and is using that new guy, then its the exact same.

He is somone Tyson values, and is giving him a life changing pay day.

Simple.

2. catchwtboxing

catchwtboxing Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 4, 2014
    How is he going to hand Chisora a payday when no one is going to pay to see it?

Oddone and lordlosh like this.
  3. navigator

navigator "Billy Graham? He's my man." banned Full Member

Nov 5, 2017
    There's no need to rationalize this one, friend. It's not happening and there never was any genuine prospect of it happening.

4. Guerra

Guerra Well-Known Member Full Member

May 23, 2020
    People act like Chisora is Joe Louis at the end and close to being broke
    Even so, why should we as boxing fans care about that?

Look, if Fury was undisputed and had beaten AJ and Usyk then I would cut him some slsck to have this easy soft match.

But running away from undisputed while its right there to be made to scam the guillable Brits out of their money is disgracefull and cowardly imo.
    Only a fool would give his hard earned money and time to the mismatch con.

Mitch87 likes this.
  5. senpai

senpai Boxing Addict Full Member

May 18, 2021
    Chisora has more money than most talented boxers and HW in the world.

Nobody wants to see Fury beating Chisora for the 3rd time and there is nothing that can justify that silly fight.

You are not supporting boxing if you want to see that fight, when there is at least 10 guys who deserves tittle shot more than Chisora

Mitch87 likes this.
  6. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 banned Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    So chisora is a charity case?

7. Cally

Cally Sand...sand... nothing but sand! Full Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Cool imagination, bro!

8. hobby rider

hobby rider Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 4, 2020
    Chisora has had more pay days than many other more deserving boxers.

9. heerko koois

heerko koois Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 26, 2006
    This fight should be free online........we already know who,s gonna win anyway

10. SergioJ91

SergioJ91 Active Member Full Member

Dec 12, 2021
    Dumbest thing I’ve read in awhile. Who’s gonna pay to watch this bull**** “favor” Fury is giving his “old pal”? Are you on crack? Someone needs to step in and put a stop to this joke of a fight.

11. Reg

Reg Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 5, 2016
    Chisora isn't a big money fighter but he gets paid well and fights more than anyone else. I Think Chisora is pretty well set on money.

12. BeantownAll

BeantownAll Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 5, 2018
    Basically, this is Frank Warren ****ing with Eddie Hearn.

Here's the quick explanation....

If Tyson Fury stays on the bench, then a 3rd Usyk-Joshua fight is the biggest fight that can be made in the division. This will help AJ's chances with the judges and the refs, because the IBF, WBO and WBA would like that third fight to happen.

But if Tyson Fury indicates he wants in - then we are talking a unification bout for all four sanctioning bodies. In that case, there is now motivation to have Usyk win so that that fight can be made as soon as possible.

I'm betting that Hearn is furious that Fury is teasing his comeback just a couple weeks before Usyk v. Joshua 2.

sasto likes this.
  13. SergioJ91

SergioJ91 Active Member Full Member

Dec 12, 2021
    This aged like milk...