Tyson vs Wilder

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by lufcrazy, Nov 29, 2020.

Tyson vs Wilder

1. Tyson wins

27.8%
  2. Wilder wins

64.8%
  3. Too tough to call

7.4%
  1. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    So do you believe Wilder beats the McBride that beat a much closer to prime Tyson? I think Wilder destroys any version of McBride. I just don't see Tyson beating any of the top 5 heavies. Would be impressive if he did and I would be cheering MT on if a real fight materialized. There's a reason fighters don't have 35 year careers in boxing.

2. JMotrain

JMotrain Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 30, 2005
    Wilder would blast him out today.

Prime Tyson knocks him out in under 3 rounds.

3. lufcrazy

lufcrazy requiescat in pace Full Member

Sep 15, 2009
    Mcbride would have beaten Tyson any point from his comeback.

Tyson didn't have the stamina to go beyond 5 rounds in a meaningful manner. So as long as Mcbride survives the early onslaught he's always beating him.

Wilder doesn't survive the early onslaught against Tyson. Too frail.

4. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    I agree, Tyson's comeback was less than stellar. He didn't seem to have the fire at that point.
    I disagree on a 54 YO Tyson beating Wilder. It would be a huge win, but I just don't see it happening. Tyson looked decent against another guy that was 50 something and hadn't fought in 3 years. Wilder's reflexes and speed are much better than Jones's was in the Tyson fight. Tyson did not have to worry about getting clobbered by a shot by Jones. He won't be able to come in with defense in the back seat. That will make MT fight diffrent. He will need to fight different against Wilder.

5. Richmondpete

Richmondpete Real fighters do road work Full Member

Oct 22, 2015
    Anyone who's ever participated in athletics should know how severely effected your reflexes become year over year after age 35. There is no escaping it.

ertwin likes this.
  6. ertwin

ertwin Active Member Full Member

Aug 2, 2016
    dude you have absolutely no clue about boxing. Like for real go to some random gym and spar at least 20x times to get your life somewhat straight.
    Tyson is 54 bro he would lose to amateurs in local gyms in russia and cuba, if he would have been active the last 2 decades by at least training I would say ok but he was smoking pot all the time and getting fat like a pig.
    On what planet does wilder have a bad chin, in what kind of reality you live in? All you guys have are stories that you keep repeating about wilder getting koed by some taxi driver yet i havnt seen any footage that would prove that and then you claim that wilder took it all down.
    What I did saw was a guy that was punched from one corner to another for 6 round by a 240 pound behemoth and he didnt quit, he also didnt quit when ortiz hit him.
    You are the same kind of people that claimed that WK has a bad chin. You dont become HW champ with a bad chin.

Antsu and moydjayweather like this.
  7. ertwin

ertwin Active Member Full Member

Aug 2, 2016
    seriously. I think 90% on this forum couldnt even finish a 2 mile run. The amount of bull**** you have to read here is so painful, especially when you realize that those people think they are boxing experts, when they dont even no how it feels to do 10 push ups

8. thejudochop

thejudochop Active Member Full Member

Nov 24, 2014
    I think Wilder has the blueprint (and the size) to negate Tyson. Not to mention the stamina and the firepower. The only reason I would give Tyson a chance is if he gets lucky in the first round or two (which is possible) AND if he somehow has a hidden beast mode that will cause him to go after Wilder's head more than he did RJJ's.

9. lufcrazy

Sep 15, 2009
    I've sparred in boxing gyms before.

When have I ever mentioned Wilder and a taxi driver in the same sentence?

When have I ever claimed Wlad has a bad chin?

Tyson ko Wilder.

Deal. With. It.

VBOX likes this.
  10. lufcrazy

Sep 15, 2009
    This isn't track and field. Its a fist fight.

11. northpaw

northpaw Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Wilder KO 2...............and that's only because Wilder is a goofball and probably wouldn't throw a real punch until round 2.

12. latineg

latineg user of dude wipes Full Member

Jun 4, 2009

but its for a good cause,

Wilder deserves a second beating just for the excuses,,,,,

until the people see that the hate is going to stream towards his pos excuses,,,,,

but yeah i agree with you 100% , good point,

13. Richmondpete

Richmondpete Real fighters do road work Full Member

Oct 22, 2015
    Some athelete you must be associating deteriorating reflexes with track and field a group of events that require no reflexes whatsoever

14. lufcrazy

Sep 15, 2009
    Honestly no idea what this means.

15. lufcrazy

Sep 15, 2009
    2/3 now siding with Wilder.