Tyson was on another level compared to Wilder, Fury and Joshua

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Boxing2019, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Loudon

Loudon VIP Member Full Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Nobody underestimates Wilder.

We’ve all seen him.

Again, he’ll always be dangerous to a lot of guys, based on his power, his athleticism and his unpredictability.

In terms of skills, he’s very flawed.

You saw Tyson get robbed in the first fight, and Tyson took that fight too soon and was nowhere near 100%.

We’ve just seen the rematch and Tyson embarrassed him.

Regarding Mike Tyson, he had more than enough fire power to take out Wilder, and he wouldn’t be gassed after 3 rounds.

Start a thread.

Do a poll.

Mike would have folded him.

2. ertwin

ertwin Active Member Full Member

Aug 2, 2016
    No bro you see knots were there is no knot.

wilder and fury are way better then the rest of the hw and would either ko or brutally beat any of today hws and they would also beat all older hw. The 90 guys would have a very hard time competing with the aj and Parker etc. but could still have a decent chance.
    The 70s and 60s guy and below that wouldnt be able to compete. Not that hard.

3. ertwin

Aug 2, 2016

Dude what does a poll give me. Like people on here would vote for aj beating fury and brutally koing wilder 2 years ago and where are the aj fan boys now.

4. ertwin

Aug 2, 2016
    but valuev sucks, thats the thing. How could holyfield loose to him even at 46? The guy cannot even put a solid combination together, he can not move he is stiff and has a low work rate how can such a bad fighter beat a guy like holyfield and not get koed by chagaev or haye. And he started at age 20.

5. Reinhardt

Reinhardt Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 4, 2016
    I think Tyson ko's Wilder badly. Fury would grab, hold and try to frustrate Tyson, another Bonecrusher fight. Joshua would be another Bruno and go in the same fashion.

6. Loudon

Mar 7, 2012
    Wow.

I think I’m being trolled here.

I’ve never known anyone as ignorant.

What has Wilder done? Please enlighten me. He’s beaten an old Ortiz, and he has a draw and a loss to Fury. All he’s done is beat B and C class guys, but sometimes after struggling. He has done NOTHING to be regarded as a GREAT HW. So what makes you think him and Fury would beat ALL past HW’s? Based on WHAT?

You keep saying that Joshua and Parker suck. Okay. So then how would the 90’s HW’s have had a hard time competing with them?

They both sucked, yet Evander, Lennox and Bowe etc, would have struggled with them?

It doesn’t make sense.

The 60’s and 70’s guys couldn’t compete.

Ha!

Sure.

These were the best HW’s of the 60’s and 70’s:

Liston
    Ali
    Patterson
    Foreman
    Frazier
    Norton
    Holmes

Why don’t you find another thread.

You are so painfully out of your depth here, your posts make me cringe.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  7. Loudon

Mar 7, 2012
    No knowledgeable fan would pick Wilder over Mike Tyson.

You are deluded.

8. Loudon

Mar 7, 2012
    Yes, I agree with you. But Valuev is a prime example of a fighter needing skills as well as size to be able to reign at the top level.

You are the guy obsessed with size.

Wilder is better than Valuev but is in the same position.

His size alone is not enough to get him by the best fighters.

This is getting tiresome.

You make ignorant statements and then when I question you you have no answer.

Let’s have a look at some comedy gold of yours from today:

“If Fury was 6’3, Wilder and Wlad would have knocked him out”

“Joshua, Parker and Ruiz suck, but today’s HW’s are the best HW’s of all time”

“In 2040, those HW’s will be the best HW’s of all time”

“Fury and Wilder would have beaten all HW’s of the past”

“The HW’s of the 60’s and 70’s couldn’t compete today”

You haven’t got a clue.

I’m only debating you because we’re in a lockdown and it’s only slightly better than doing the household chores.

If I were you, I’d take a break from here and go and watch some old fights on YouTube.

9. ertwin

Aug 2, 2016
    dude did you really believe that I think wilder could beat any of the old greats? I was corona-boredom trolling you from the beginning. Anybody with a functional brain knows that wilder would get koed by marciano let alone
    Frazier. The end of the day skill is the most determine factor in a fight.

10. Loudon

Mar 7, 2012
    Hallelujah.

Praise the lord.

11. ertwin

Aug 2, 2016
    that was a joke of course grand pa.

Loudon likes this.
  12. UniversalPart

UniversalPart Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah. If you stood up to Mike Tyson and bullied him he collapsed and lost.....Zzzzzzz

Remind me how that worked out for Mitch Green, Donovan Ruddock, Tony Tucker, James Tillis, James Smith and others who thought "...all I have to do is intimidate this little lispy, gold toothed midget and he will lose as soon as I land a punch"?

13. ertwin

Aug 2, 2016

Well Douglas did just that didnt he? And then he got koed by holyfield in 3.

14. Ph33rknot

Ph33rknot Momento mori Full Member

Mar 5, 2012
    I feel like fury and his ability to move like he's not a stiff board puts him up there