UFC 195: Robbie Lawler vs. Carlos Condit & Stipe Mioi vs. Andrei Arlovski

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Jan 2, 2016.

1. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    I thought I was on an alt during that time span????? Which is it?

2. MVC!

MVC! The Best Ever Full Member

Nov 5, 2013
    Going through proxies, it was probably a good # of em.

And of course, I don't care enough to find out who you were.

All I know is, you were completely depressed and you went depressed. Care to comment on that? :D

3. UnleashtheFURY

Sep 29, 2012
    I'm not the guy who's biggest life thrills are winning measly forum bets and virtual cash with no value. :lol:

4. MVC!

MVC! The Best Ever Full Member

Nov 5, 2013
    Actually what you did completely disproves that.

You went into depression and you had to wait 1 month in great angst to try and release your frustrations.

Sorry.

But you can lie to the whole world, but you can't trick me.

:D

5. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Anyway... this deserves an immediate rematch - especially in light of people calling for Holm vs. Rousey II straight away. If you think a rematch of that is necessary but not for this, you have a screw loose.

6. UnleashtheFURY

Sep 29, 2012
    No question..... Holm dominated and KO'd Rousey, the scorecards for this one were questionable to say the least.

7. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Condit won that fight. I like Lawlor but I'm sure I thought Hendricks deserved to win their rematch at the time too, albeit a very close fight. I thought Hendricks beat GSP in their fight as well. Condit has been robbed a few times in big fights IIRC. That said, I might be confusing his fights with someone else's as I rarely ever watch UFC more than once and it's usually gone 3:00-5:00am when I'm watching them. He is one seriously hard SOB though. He doesn't look as physically imposing as a lot of MMA fighters but his chin carved out of granite. There definitely needs to be a rematch between Lawlor and him.

8. rampant

rampant Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 24, 2011
    I thought Condit won was much more active and landed far more.

Lawler went down a bit in my estimations he was just throwing big bombs nothing much else.

9. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    The delusion and hypocrisy is really just staggering. In order for people to believe that a rematch is warranted more for Holm vs. Rousey than for this is a requisite belief that Holm really did get "lucky" and score the biggest fluke upset of all time. Which is dumb, because she in fact systematically broke Ronda down. :blood

10. UnleashtheFURY

Sep 29, 2012
    Rondas coach tried to argue that she wasn't getting outstruck prior to the KO....:lol::patsch

Holm was ****ing pot shotting her for ****s sake, she was getting absolutely schooled.... At one point in time Ronda tried charging in recklesly with a hook or something and Holm just stepped aside with ease like a skillful matador leading Rousey to tumble over.... :lol:

It's just politics man, they've invested a lot into her, and with GSP gone they don't seem to care as much about the WW division as they used to.... Wouldn't be shocked one bit if they didn't book the immediate rematch.

11. Flexb

Flexb Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 30, 2009
    which just shows how dumb hendricks is or wet behind the ears. Just because you have 2 good rounds, doesn't win you a 5 round fight, not when you lose the other 3. Even rogan had to rewatch it to realize this. I laughed at Hendrix looking upset when he lost. Going into the 5th he thought he had it already, what an idiot.
    As for GSP, he looked lost before the fight even started. He was not focused at all. I'm surprised hendrix wasn't able to KO him in one round like that.

12. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    I'd figure his only chance is by KO and so far just one person has managed to do it to Werdum - JDS.

...and that's despite sharing the cage with Big Nog, Bigfoot, Velasquez, both Emelianenko bros, Nelson, Browne, Gonzaga twice, Kharitonov, Reem twice, Arlovski, Kyle and Vera.

13. Brixton Bomber

Brixton Bomber Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Sep 21, 2013
    That was beautiful.

You could sense a stoppage was coming before that, but when Holly did that Ronda lost all confidence - then I KNEW she was going to get stopped.

14. Brixton Bomber

Brixton Bomber Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Oh, Hendricks is definitely dumb. :lol::lol:

Can't stand him. Way too one-dimensional, egotistical and unprofessional.

15. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    So do Lawler & Condit on their current form beat Hendricks in, respectively, a rubber-match or rematch?