Ufc rbr

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by Flash Jab, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Flash Jab

Flash Jab Boxing Junkie banned

Jul 29, 2010
    I honestly feel sorry for anyone who thinks Diaz can do anything against GSP. His only challenge lies at MW.

2. we don't know if gsp thinks he wouldn't have a chance against silva, but so what if he does? there is always someone better and if he feels silva would kill him, i wouldn't blame him or any other fighter not to take the fight. you have to be smart. anyway maybe he will want to fight silva, who knows?

3. Ai-edy2007

Ai-edy2007 STOCKTON 209 MOTHER****ER Full Member

Apr 9, 2011
    sick hahaha.

4. Stoo

Stoo Obsessed with Boxing banned

Apr 4, 2008
    Understatement of the year :patsch He earned legendary status with this one

5. greathamza

greathamza Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 14, 2011
    he wont make any better fights at 185 if he is gonna cry every time he gets scratched in the eye

6. Stoo

Stoo Obsessed with Boxing banned

Apr 4, 2008
    Dude it's ok we get it. You dont appreciate or understand anything about MMA except for knock outs or submissions, we'll I wont mention your triangle from half guard post. But stop going from thread to thread posting **** about what GSP said in the post fight interview. We all saw it too, change the record and go back to Fedor posts ffs

7. Beekeeper

Beekeeper Bedtime Story, Aoki Style Full Member

Aug 13, 2010
    Do not confuse Nick with his brother, Nate was the afterbirth.

8. greathamza

greathamza Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 14, 2011
    i understood to well.
    gsp is good everyone knows that put he isnt exciting he use to be exciting but he lost his fuse or something, the last fight when i read he was with freddie roach i was like YES! he is gonna get exciting again the he was jabbing the whole fight and i though well he just started to train boxing can expect him to be a master of the art already then now this fight he was back to the jab > superman punch > jab > jab > spining back kick and then back to jab.
    after he got punched in the eye he played it even safer.
    tho i do kinda understand that if you cant see from your eye.

9. bulakenyo

bulakenyo Am I a boxing fan yet? Full Member

Jun 2, 2006
    I just watched the whole card last night. It was great.

GSP got the jab right, from his boxing training sessions with Freddie Roach, but his looping right hand is pure old school UFC.

PS:

Fun Machida KO, would have been much more enjoyable if it werent Randy on the receiving end.