Upcoming Mab Vs. Pac Fight

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by boms, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Mind Reader

Mind Reader J-U-ICE Full Member

Oct 26, 2006
    I think it will be a great fight..... I don't think Pac will KO him this time.

2. Addie

Addie Myung Woo Yuh! Full Member

Jun 14, 2006
    I'm going with my heart and that says Barrera UD. :thumbsup

3. dave82

dave82 Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 5, 2006
    hmm. I hope MAB pulls it off however judging by their last fight and their forms coming into this one i have to go with Pacman tko 8.

4. la-califa

la-califa Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 12, 2007
    He might not be able to beat father time, But he definatly is able to outbox Pac. If pac isn't 100% prepared he could be in for a rude suprise!

5. theunderdog

theunderdog Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 4, 2006
    i think the best thing going in for mab in this fight is that he already knows what not to do against pac. well, everything he did wrong in the first 1st should have taught mab by now. the question is if pac is training for the same mab he fought in the first time. if he thinks mab will fight similarly to the 1st fight, pac's dead wrong. but still i think roach has a few aces up his sleeve. pac by ud or late ko like the first one

6. cpnasty

cpnasty Fight Fan 83 Full Member

May 1, 2005
  7. PATSYS

PATSYS Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 12, 2004
  8. boms

boms Audience Full Member

Jun 10, 2006

Excuses comes only when a boxer can't accept that he lost or either ashamed to what he's saying before the fight. So let's see who speaks too much before the fight comes and we'll watch out to the excuses of the losser after the fight.....:think :nono