Usyk accepts 70/30 deal, the fight is on!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Perkin Warbeck, Sep 27, 2022.

Fury vs. Usyk, who you got?

1. Fury Points

24.9%
  2. Fury KO

16.1%
  3. Draw

2.1%
  4. Usyk Points

50.8%
  5. Usyk KO

6.2%
  1. McGrain

McGrain Diamond Dog Staff Member

Mar 21, 2007
    There IS no contract. The contract has not been agreed, it does not exist in a form where it would be signed by any person.

Leeroy84 likes this.
  2. Wig

Wig Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 31, 2010
    whats this finna word?

3. WhataRock

WhataRock VIP Member Full Member

Jul 29, 2004

Fixing to do something.

4. James Page

James Page Active Member banned Full Member

Mar 21, 2023
    What a fat slob

GotchaHat likes this.
  5. Wig

Wig Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 31, 2010
    nah that's ftds

6. Mister Pugilist

Mister Pugilist Member Full Member

Apr 24, 2022
    Since Warren said “big news was coming” this is good news guys

Rumsfeld likes this.
  7. Bobby Tony

Bobby Tony Active Member Full Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Now I'm waiting for Fury to come out in a T-shirt of himself beheading Usyk.

kostya by ko likes this.
  8. Heavyrighthand

Heavyrighthand Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 29, 2005
    You may be right

But it there is no contract, why would Usyk constantly say “sign the contract, Greedy Belly” if he hadn’t signed anything yet, himself?

9. Ex Army Jim 39

Ex Army Jim 39 couldnt believe the price of chairs banned Full Member

Jun 26, 2022
    told my nephew i will take him to this and one of his pals i put some money away for this and am sitting here waiting on this i am worried it will not happen my nephew says he will be straight on the website to buy the tickets and he is waiting day and night he is nervous as they will go quick

10. McGrain

Mar 21, 2007
    For the same reason Mike Tyson said it to Bob Sapp when there wasn't a contract, it's just what you say if you're in this type of argument. Also so other people start saying to each other "why hasn't he signed the contract yet?"

When Fury went mad on Instagram about the rematch clause, he was in a meeting about the rematch clause. And he couldn't be ****ed with it. The problem was what happens to the rematch clause and the right to interim fights in the case of injury. Fury was being asked how long he should be allowed to call off with an injury before Usyk be allowed to fight, and vice-versa. This is the problem with the fighters having "all the power." They are not qualified to rule on these matters and go crazy and jump on instagram and start screaming and then everyone on here goes "omg Fury is ducking, making something out of the rematch clause!" and then Usyk's people, they see that, and to seize control of the narrative in the case where the fight doesn't come off, and to up the pressure on Fury to make a fight they want, they comment on that fact. And everyone on here goes "OMG Usyk's manager is right!"

This thing isn't being settled on Instagram, that is preposterous, and it is almost impossible that there is a contract sat on Fury's desk at home and he's sat going "will I...won't I?" Instead, they are trying to sort out how many flights Usyk gets, how many hotel rooms Usyk gets, how many hotel rooms Fury gets and for how long, and on and on and on.

Rumsfeld, MAD_PIGE0N and Elvizzz like this.
  11. Guerra

Guerra Well-Known Member Full Member

May 23, 2020
    Fury is worse than one of those spoiled sweet 16 girls on mtv back in the day.

007 373 5963 likes this.
  12. MAD_PIGE0N

MAD_PIGE0N ... banned Full Member

Sep 3, 2022
    Just let them delude in the image of the noble knight Usyk, it's pointless:
    - Fury is guilty for not signing a contract - there is no contract, but he's guilty
    - Usyk obviously didn't sign any - doesn't matter, we can blame it on Fury

Usyk actually replaced the official Ukrainian beggar Kuleba, asking Fury to donate money. He also involved politics into sport, crying as a c*nt not to allow Russian boxers to compete, but people prefer to see him how great he is, while not even realizing he vicious thing he wants to apply to sports.

Fury is actually right - Krassyuk is really a bad manager, making Usyk agree to 30% and being unable to professionally negotiate more.

It's scandalous - unified cruiser champ, currently holding most of the titles at heavy offers nothing, but relies entirely on Fury and his team to organize the event, but then cries for 50:50 - while 50:50 might be fair, it is fair if Usyk's team is not absolutely passive - what this team does is relying on the other's terms and conditions, but crying over them exclusively on the social medias. That's cheap. Sure, Usyk fans will come out with the Saudis' deal, but Krassyuk said it wasn't 50:50, but per what a fighter is personally offered, then there were some other issues different in nature. And let's not lie to each other, even if Ukraine was not at war, it can't be the place for.

And what do we have at the end: facts make you "Fury blind (stupid) supporter" - ok, keep believing in the Deity of P*ssyk who was injured in December, but actively training in January.

P. S.: I'm sure who'll be one of the sectarians who's burning in temptation to reply me, as the tastiest thing in his head is Usyk's ass, right spravedlyvilev? Don't play it you didn't see that, all your posts on this forum are pro-Usyk and anti-Fury, you're a very pathetic breed of a troll.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2023
  13. McGrain

Mar 21, 2007
    Well it still might be entirely Fury's fault the fight isn't happening - it's just that a lot of what gets said on the internet is over-excitement, put it that way.

14. Thunderstorm

Thunderstorm Active Member Full Member

Jan 24, 2022
    sooo England and ukraine will meet in a football match at Wembley stadium this sunday

right before the 2nd half you will have both Fury and Usyk square off in the middle of the pitch to make it official!!

15. Rilz

Rilz Ball don't lie! Full Member

Aug 5, 2007
    Is this your hunch or did you see something official?