Usyk (AJ fights) vs. Holyfield's competition

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by ikrasevic, May 31, 2023.

1. Joy_Rones

Joy_Rones Member Full Member

Oct 12, 2022
    fkin LMAO It's also an insult to compare a sportsman to a drug cheat.
    Usyk has a great career in ams(olympic, world, and euro gold + strandzha) pros(undisputed CW in a 4 belt era, unified HW) and semi-pros(boxed Joe Joyce's ears off). He cleaned up a stacked and much tougher CW division than Evan Fields who arguably lost to five footer Dwight Muhammad Qawi.
    Mr Fields has a very impressive resume at HW, one of the best out there, but if Usyk manages to become undisputed at heavy, he would be the more accomplished boxer overall.

BM237 likes this.
  2. It's Ovah

It's Ovah I'm your huckleberry, that's just mah game Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    Why would Usyk want the old school 90s bodybuilder supplements Evander was on back then? His own supplements work perfectly well for his body type and style of fighting. And no that's not a slur. I hold the stance that everyone is using some mix of PEDs, in varying combinations and amounts.

Evander suffered from endurance problems, likely brought about by his artificial level of musculature. Usyk suffering stamina problems would be the death of him, since that's where he typically outclasses his competition.

Dynamicpuncher and Hotep Kemba like this.
  3. turbotime

turbotime Hall Of Famer Full Member

May 4, 2012
    He’d do well I reckon? A fight against Moorer would be interesting. He actually had sneaky power and was a SP as well.

ikrasevic likes this.
  4. reckless

reckless Active Member Full Member

Mar 18, 2018
    Prime Holyfield lost 2 out of 3 fights to Bowe. There's no way he's beating Lewis.

5. CooperKupp

CooperKupp Jokic THREE Time MVP Haters Full Member

Aug 28, 2022
    Did this guy ever work with Wladimir too as far as his sparring? I think I’ve seen him post on here before.

6. CooperKupp

CooperKupp Jokic THREE Time MVP Haters Full Member

Aug 28, 2022
    Lol Uhh I didn’t say he would want the same kind. Just making a point. Usyk on a level playing field with Evander or his competition is capable of beating them all.

7. mrbigshot

mrbigshot Active Member Full Member

Oct 29, 2021

8. BM237

BM237 Member banned Full Member

May 25, 2023
    Fury is a biggest duck in boxing ever