Usyk/Chisora

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Hattonmad, Oct 26, 2019.

1. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    The first few rounds he doesn't overly exert himself (typically), plus the guys at HW aren't typically notoriously high output fighters anyway, so I still think he'd be fine at 35. Fury-Wilder will almost certainly generate a rubber match and then they'll have to defend against Whyte anyway. So I still think AJ-Usyk happens before he even contemplates going in with either of the other two.

2. nurological

nurological Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 25, 2012
    If it's not AJ against the main 2 the. I really want it to be Usyk. Hopefully we get it

velagod likes this.
  3. bbjc

bbjc Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 25, 2012

Chisora would hurt dubois and joyce for me mate. People are falling into warrens trap with dubois. He looks great cause hes not fighting anyone. The only one hes beat is gorman who,s had pretty much zero decent wins himself. Had no great amatuer career. Hes gonna be good but people will see holes in his game when he does step up.

Hes too green to beat chisora atm. Joyce too slow. Chisora would catch and hurt him. Tbh i think chisoras on something since hes been with haye...hes punching harder. A good bit more athletic. And yet hes getting older. Regardless tho...hes a seasoned proven heavyweight. Usyk will beat him....but he,ll make usyk work for it imo. I dont think chisoras a gimme for anyone.

Pushed whyte all the way. A guy that until his last fight was rated in the top 5 or 6 heavyweights.

4. moog

moog Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Of the top of my head
    T Fury
    Wilder
    Joshua
    Povetkin
    Ortiz
    Whyte
    Kayabel
    Pulev