Usyk/Dubois purse bids won for Aug. 12

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by GotchaHat, May 25, 2023.

1. dragansimic22

dragansimic22 Member banned Full Member

Mar 17, 2023
    10 yo ago

2. mrbigshot

mrbigshot Active Member Full Member

Oct 29, 2021
    He would not have lost any titles facing wilder , wba clearly opened this road.

He would only lost his titles by loosing the fight . And now you know why he prefers dubois.

3. Manning

Manning Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 6, 2011
    Disgrace that orgs can be bought out and the likes of Dubious can be made mandatory. I thought this sort of **** was coming to an end with Don King one foot in the grave.

Perkin Warbeck likes this.
  4. miniq

miniq Oleksandr Usyk Undisputed HW Champion Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Wouldn't worry. Team Usyk will fake an injury or just straight up pull out however I doubt it even gets signed and dated in Poland.

The WBA would be on drugs to strip a belt off Usyk and even if they did, so what their loss not Usyk or Fury's. Their fight in December is for undisputed. No matter where the belts are. None of the belts have credibility or value anyway, it's down to beating the best opponents for a fighter to prove their worth.

5. FrankinDallas

FrankinDallas Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 24, 2004
    Where is the fight being held? What arena or stadium? I have friends in Poland who are intending on going to this bout.

6. Manning

Manning Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 6, 2011
    Nah. When shiiiit mandos fall into a fighters lap like this due to massive corruption the defending champion usually is waaaanking himself silly. Like when Whyte got destroyed by old Povetkin only to then 'win' the mando spot again due to Hearn's pockets. God i miss the old days when a promoter backed 'mando' would gets exposed like Boytsov and the org couldn't be bought out so the mando shot is gone.

7. cuchulain

cuchulain VIP Member Full Member

Jan 6, 2007

I think that's EXACTLY what Fury was thinking a few months ago he declined to fight a certain Ukranian.

sword, lordlosh and catchwtboxing like this.
  8. catchwtboxing

catchwtboxing Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 4, 2014
    Usyk outlanded Chisora in 9 rounds with one being even, and staggered him in the seventh. The fight was close for corrupt judges and those who do not know how to score fights.

lordlosh likes this.
  9. Pierre_Coetzer

Pierre_Coetzer Member Full Member

Sep 28, 2022
    Dubois will have a real struggle here.... Dont see him landing much.....

At least somebody in the top tear HW is going to fight..... Sigh...

10. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    How about before commenting on something gets a proper info onto the topic you are trying to arguing???
    Dubois is Usyk mandatory and Wilder was Dubuois replacement if he ducked the fight. Uayk can't fight Wilder, unless Dubuois decise to pull. Oh at some fangirls on this forum. Next time gdt your info straight.

Arch Stanton and NullaLexInk like this.
  11. miniq

Oct 23, 2011
    Last time I checked it was Usyk who dipped a winter fight AND his team pulled out of the summer negotiations claiming Fury was bieng a dick, for not wanting a rematch clause.

So you can make up whatever story that makes you sleep at night but it's clear BOTH Fury & Usyk want Saudi money which effectively doubles their pay. Usyk from minimum $20m to $40m and Fury from $40m to $80m. 5 months delay to double your paycheck is common sense. Fury Usyk will happen and Fury will slap him sideways, don't try to dig yourself a hole with the whole Fury ducking narrative.

12. cuchulain

cuchulain VIP Member Full Member

Jan 6, 2007

Fury was my favourite active fighter in any weight division.

He ducked Usyk. That's an undeniable fact.

Like a lot of other fans of the Gypsy King, I found that disappointing.

IF he had a compelling financial reason, and IF he fights Usyk before the man is over the hill, I will overlook the 'delay.'

He would be a very slight favourite over the smaller Ukranian....it's almost a 50-50.

If he doesn't fight Usyk in the next 8 - 12 months, then I will consider him to have been frightened of the 'middleweight' and rank him accordingly.

FrankinDallas and NullaLexInk like this.
  13. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    Why is this troll not banned yet? I get banned for telling 100% the truth, that Fury used AJ name to fight nobody in Chisora, and i told you back then that Fury won't fight Usyk in February/March, like they claimed they would, and that they wanted December 3rd, cause they were fighting Usyk in that date.

You are banning reasonable people who see through this fatso lies, and are 100% reasonable and unbias for discussion, for what? Keeping trolls like him, who are make every thread in floating *****.
    Every single post of his is Fury focused, no matter the thread topic. He is spamming every single thread, why is he not permanent banned?

Is this Boxing forum, or Fury fan forum, that trolls are allow to make everything toxic and constantly annoy people and triggering people constantly.
    Not to mention this guy is not living in a real world, but in fantasy one.

Either ban everyone normal, or ban this troll once and for all.

FrankinDallas likes this.
  14. Lesion of Doom

Lesion of Doom Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 21, 2015
    Usyk could drop the belt and fight Wilder. He doesn't need that belt and is too old and inactive to service his mandatories. If he gets stripped for not fighting Dubois, no one will care because no one thinks Dubois is a deserving mandatory. There is no guarantee Fury will agree to fight him, so face Wilder for a big $$ PPV and **** that belt.

Leeroy84 likes this.
  15. miniq

Oct 23, 2011
    Mods have proof that I am Tyson Fury, or possibly Charlie Z and thus get champion privileges. Get over it. I'm pretty sure they don't ban you for subjective opinions fella and you asking them to ban for others subjective opinions is a violation of human rights so you should know better.

It's also clear or at least I'd assume that the mods have a very good handle of not only boxing business practises in general but the current state of play in the HW division in regards to Saudi money so getting into a huff over assertions and rumours is a waste of breathe.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2023