Usyk has no chance against Fury . . . NONE

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by HEADBANGER, May 25, 2022.

1. HEADBANGER

HEADBANGER TEAM ELITE GENERAL Full Member

Oct 17, 2009
    Every way you look at it Usyk gets demolished by Fury, I wouldn't even give him a 5% chance.

Fury has IQ, adaptability, the skill, the size, the stamina, the chin, the balls in adversity

Usyk is an excellent technician but this isn't like fighting a cowardly, gassing robot like Joshua, whether Fury Fights on the back foot or the front foot, southpaw or orthodox he is far too much for Usyk

2. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 banned Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Depends what Fury shows up. On form Fury makes it an easy night

Fury knows he can't expect to make it a slog if his boxing isn't on point...trying to roll over Usyk who uses his feet is just a chasing match. Although Usyk still hasn't fought a heavy who on paper gives him issues. AJ is a total bum.

The fact Usyk is competing with these men is a testament to his ability. He loses nothing by losing to Fury.

AdamT, Levook and Mugen38 like this.
  3. MrMagic

MrMagic VIP Member Full Member

Oct 28, 2004
    I don't think Usyk will be an easy nights work for any active boxer today.

4. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    Usyk is more skilled than anybody Fury has fought and is faster plus he has far more experience than Fury, he`ll beat him.

5. miniq

Oct 23, 2011
    Against Fury? for a small timing window yes always makes it tough, but that timing window for Usyk is quickly diminishing if not gone.

Usyk's heavyweight escapades were always about that big payday against a useless bodybuilder, which was delayed by 12 months when a big fat man on 3 weeks notice chinned him. Usyk's face seeing his payday go out the window was hilarious, I'll never forget it.

6. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Keep telling yourself that OP.

7. senpai

senpai Boxing Addict Full Member

May 18, 2021
    Usyk stops tired Fury in the second half of the fight.

Fury actually hypnotized people to believe that he is invincible. Sad story.

8. miniq

Oct 23, 2011
    Tired Fury?

I want the crack you're smoking. Fury ain't no Chisora or AJ.

The Fury is a 270 pound titan, It can't be bargained with, it can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And absolutely will not stop...EVER, until the opponent is beat.

Furey and elgoadie like this.
  9. HEADBANGER

Oct 17, 2009
    I wouldn't class Joshua as a total bum, he fought the most brain dead fight strategy in history to try and outbox a master boxer. I think this rematch will go exactly how i thought the 1st match would go with the correct strategy, either Joshua knocks Usyk out within 5 or he gets stopped himself between 7-12, I wouldn't be surprised by either outcome but what is for sure is Joshua has nowhere to hide now if he gets dismantled again with another trainer.

As good as Usyk is, Fury is his worst nightmare in every department, Usyk potentially beats the rest of the top 10, though despite the skills mismatch Wilder is a nightmare for any of these fighters providing he still has a soul left after the damage Fury did physically and mentally.

10. senpai

senpai Boxing Addict Full Member

May 18, 2021
    What about pressure ? speed ? constant movement and angles ?

You fury fans like to pretend that he did not have problems with this CW, who is 1/50 of Usyks talent and IQ

This content is protected

Fury can't do his usual dirty tactics on Usyk - like leaning on him, holding, pushing and things like that.

Usyk will win with clean, technical and pure boxing skills, than people will be shocked just like they were after AJ fight.

Quina74 and lordlosh like this.
  11. miniq

Oct 23, 2011
    Coming in here with bouts from 10 years go

give me a break.

Always the same "but but Fury got dropped by a cruiserweight" WAKE THE HELL UP IT'S 2022.

Usyk is a pressure cooker fighter but never forget that Fury was born in the Sauna.

Finkel likes this.
  12. HEADBANGER

Oct 17, 2009
    Without a shadow of doubt he's the most skilled but Fury is also the most skilled fighter Usyk has fought and he also happens to have insane reach and height advantages, Fury is just too complete, Usyk won't be able to handle the reach and he will get man handled and mauled by the weight in close, he will zap Usyks excellent stamina and knock him out, he is the worst possible match up for Usyk because he can negate all his strengths

13. tinman

tinman VIP Member Full Member

Feb 25, 2015
    Oh come off it, Fury has beaten a bum with a big punch and an old man.

George Crowcroft likes this.
  14. ikrasevic

ikrasevic For the honorable cross and the golden freedom Full Member

Nov 3, 2021
    Usyk’s biggest advantage is southpaw (among the other advantages you’ve listed); observing everything through the prism of the Tyson Fury Vs Otto Wallin fight.
    So I would give him a 35% chance, and if he (like Otto Wallin) were lucky enough to cut Fury, then the chance is even higher.

15. HEADBANGER

Oct 17, 2009
    Nonsense, Fury will use all his dirty tactics, pushing, holding, leaning, he would use every single one of his advantages, he will also outbox Usyk as well and thats no slight on Usyk, Fury is just too skilled at range to give Usyk a chance, this will actually be a match up where Usyk gasses.