Usyk has no chance against Fury . . . NONE

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by HEADBANGER, May 25, 2022.

1. HEADBANGER

HEADBANGER TEAM ELITE GENERAL Full Member

Oct 17, 2009
    I've attributed the 5 % chance that Fury might uppercut himself again

2. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    :lol: Fury ball huggers get all upset when you mention Cunningham.

I knew it would get a reaction ;)

3. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 banned Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Cunningham was not known as a hitter, nor is Usyk. Usyk likes to pressure fight although this is something he can't execute as easily against heavyweights, especially when he likes to draw shots onto his guard which is a no go.

Cunningham hit Fury walking into his best overhand right then again with a left hook and right hand after he got up. Fury was undeterred like the terminator that we know he is. By round 5 Fury was dancing in his corner, before the start of round 6 Naseem cut Steve's glove to give him an extra minute. Fury then walked over in the following round raked his guard and sent him to the canvas which he refused to get up from, a man who has never been stopped just like Wilder. Go watch Usyk Joyce when Usyk was young and fresh, you think he can move like that for 12 rounds against Fury? a Fury who is quicker and will have success outboxing as well. Usyk is a great who will give Fury a fun fight but he's a blown up middleweight picking on bodybuilders.

4. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    As I've always said, I think that at his best Fury is probably the best HW right now. But that depends entirely on whether Tyson can be arsed to put in the hours at camp. One thing is for sure, if Fury doesn't take Usyk seriously and undertrains, he is in deep crap.