USYK is p4p #1 if he gets past chrisora

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Forza, Oct 27, 2020.

1. FastSmith7

FastSmith7 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2017
    I don't think Chisora hits harder than Gassiev or Briedis.
    Chisora was not able to hurt Whyte even once in 23 rounds, Whyte who has shown to be vunerable to well placed shots. I mean everyone is vunerable to them but Whyte has been hit a lot in the two Sizzora fights.

It's Ovah and latineg like this.
  2. Richmondpete

Richmondpete Real fighters do road work Full Member

Oct 22, 2015
    Wilder fans absolutely accept that Fury is a better fighter. Never seen anything to contradict that.

Heavyweight is historically the most watched division in boxing while Cruiserweight has been at the other end of the spectrum despite featuring similar sized fighters. Why do you think that is? How would you attempt to explain this?

3. Forza

Forza Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Mar 18, 2012
    HUh? Youtube and IG are filled with 100's of videos and posts of people claiming fury "cheated" against wilder

4. tinman

tinman VIP Member Full Member

Feb 25, 2015
    With all due respect mate, (for some reason I just felt like using that term) your p4p rankings always seem to be a tad off. Though it's not really the most important thing in the world, but for the sake of the discussion you have a history of being off. Weren't you the guy who said Loma and Crawford are 1 and 2 for years? Well look how that turned out. No hate man, but that was a bust. Loma isn't that guy. And Crawford has beaten up Postol (or rather he potshotted and stunk it up) and a bunch of sausage makers and now he's p4p? Nah.........

Usyk has always been p4p. I've been saying for years he's p4p. Long before it became popular and for some reason it still quite isn't popular to say it. He cleaned out (minus Dorticos) the strongest division in the sport. That's p4p material. And Beterbiev is right behind him followed by Estrada and Sor Rungvisai with Lopez and Briedis not too far behind that group either.

**** Canelo and his beef ingesting, card rigging ways.

5. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    Still, might Dereck have chance to KTFO Usyk if he landed? Opinions?

6. It's Ovah

It's Ovah I'm your huckleberry, that's just mah game Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    Gassiev definitely hits harder than Chisora. As did Haye who was a cruiserweight.

CWs are massively underrated in the punch power category.

7. Timothy R Gower

Timothy R Gower TimGower Full Member

Oct 18, 2020
    I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't cherry pick things I've said if you disagree with my opinion and would like to respond to it do just that respond to what I actually said. I could go around all day twisting what people are saying by picking and choosing bits and pieces out of what they said but I wouldn't do that to you or anyone so please don't do it to me.

8. Richmondpete

Richmondpete Real fighters do road work Full Member

Oct 22, 2015
    I don't know what you are referring to specifically but you will read alot of crazy things on instagram and youtube from a lot of idiotic people. I've never once thought that should reflect any group of people in a general sense, no matter the topic.

The people who I know who root for Wilder, including myself, have always been up front about the truth that fury is just flat out far more skilled, larger and a much more well rounded fighter. I personally don't see how you could see it any other way, however I've also liked and admired fury as well. I think anyone with an appreciation of the sport can find valid reasons to admire both fighters while admitting the obvious truth that one of them is superior to the other in many ways