Usyk is RATTLED Fury already winning the mind games

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Thunderstorm, Jan 24, 2023.

1. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    All fun and games

2. Furious

Furious Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2017
    Why does anyone have to be ‘rattled’? People buy into all this panto stuff every single time - it’s a boring way to look at it, but all it is doing is building the fight.

All the noises from the promoters indicate this is happening, just a few contractual things to iron out. People need to be patient and avoid the temptation to get titilated by the panto fight building stuff.

MAD_PIGE0N likes this.
  3. Terror

Terror free smoke Full Member

Mar 22, 2010
    That would not explain the particular indentations that exist when he is at high weight and low weight, it isn't fat, it is a gland that has been removed and only people who have had that particular surgery have indentations under the nipple like that. Not that it matters in proving culpability of PED use, because he actually got caught.

4. Entaowed

Entaowed Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Dec 16, 2012
    What gland? And it was said this was related to PED usage, if that is claimed I want to know why.
    What surgery?
    Someone can have indentations due to loose skin being removed.
    But I dunno if it is something characteristic of what you are discussing.

Fury had a "boar meat" defense & claims innocence-I dunno if that is credible.

5. lone star

lone star Active Member Full Member

Mar 10, 2018
    Why doesn’t Usyk just tell Fury to **** off and I’ll see see you the ring. I think Fury mind games are overrated and I’d love to see Fury’s reaction when one of his opponents tell him what a ***** he is and just **** off. Bit like Norton-Ali. I’ll give Fury credit for his skills in the ring but I’d love to see if he actually does anything if his opponent says anything about his family. Actually something. Not threatened but do it.

6. miniq

Oct 23, 2011
    Usyk shouldn't have done anything....That's why people saw him as a threat the quiet assassin but he's broken that facade now.

Fury has been EXTREMELY reserved at the moment meanwhile Usyk has turned heel and is goading - because he wanted this deal over the line faster. Fury has been off social media since he fought Whyte. He is focused and dealing with his own business.

Yet people still find a way to blame and make this a Fury issue....Usyk is getting his panties in a twist over nothing hence why this thread got created.

I thought Usyk and his managers and promotion team acted all seperatly but it's clear they are more closely aligned. Months ago they got rattled when Fury said he'd AJ in the winter (AJ flapped it) so bluffed that they'd fight Wilder! A bluff Fury ignored...because it's so blatant and desperate and yet again here they are getting vexxed over nothing.

There are no mind games to be won or lost yet Usyk & his team managed to find something out of nothing! It's POOR poor form. I really expected more from them.

You know what it all stinks of? DESPERATION...not the glory as Usyk claims but for a BIG payday. The Saudi's have got his deal in place and they've given that away already. Meanwhile Fury will be set end of this week. Usyk needs to calm the hell down.

They keep showing their hand to Fury why on EARTH would you do that?

When Usyk cracks in the face offs and starts trying to give it the big one people will start to understand that Tyson Fury is the king of mind games and nobody can defeat him...then he'll crack the midget with a 1,2 and the excuses will come flying out. "Too small too old PTSD from war"

Last edited: Jan 26, 2023
  7. lone star

Mar 10, 2018
    ANYWAY. I reckon Fury on points. Close, majority split whatever. Fury on points.

8. spravedlivylev

spravedlivylev Active Member banned Full Member

Nov 17, 2022
    I really hope you won't disappear after Usyk destroys everything that Fury holds dear in his career - his artificial 0, his pride, his "no man born blah blah" nonsense. I had discussions on Reddit with Joshua fanatics, they were like you, acting like they were cult members for their favourite fighter. Sadly, most of them never showed up after Usyk shattered their world - twice. So I'm hoping that you'll stick around to take the L like a man :)

Gareth Priest likes this.
  9. lone star

Mar 10, 2018
    I certainly won’t disappear. I want Usyk to smash **** out of Fury. It’s just my gut feeling. Hope I’m wrong.

Gareth Priest and spravedlivylev like this.
  10. 40ozoe

40ozoe Member Full Member

Aug 12, 2022
    This fight isn't exciting, it's a mismatch. Don't even think that it will be good for boxing.

Dubblechin likes this.
  11. miniq

Oct 23, 2011
    This content is protected

12. lone star

Mar 10, 2018
    Any unification is better than nothing. It’s just too many alphabets requiring it to happen.

13. spravedlivylev

Nov 17, 2022
    I agree. It's a mismatch because of how much more skilled and talented Usyk is with a superior gas tank and movement. But hey, the bald oaf won the WBC title from the one trick pony so Usyk has to school Uncle Fester for it.

14. spravedlivylev

Nov 17, 2022
    This content is protected

15. fruitandnutcase

fruitandnutcase Member Full Member

Feb 12, 2022
    Can't wait for Fury to duck Usyk and for fans to turn against him. It took years for fans to turn against AJ, and I had to patiently wait throughout it all. Meanwhile Fury will be doing it in a matter of months. Even the lorry drivers I work with, who thought BJS would knock out Canelo or Eubank could beat GGG, even that level of boxing fan wouldn't forgive Fury for ducking Usyk - Usyk's too big a name after the Bellew and AJ fights. Fury's backed into a corner where he can't crush Chisoras or Whytes or guys with enormous holes in their game like Wilder. The problem with trying to be Floyd at 200+ is that there isn't as much talent and you can't surf divisions less than 10lbs apart. Wouldn't even surprise me if Bob and Frank turn against him after this

Gareth Priest and spravedlivylev like this.