Usyk is the real deal and will beat aj

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Mordechai, May 3, 2021.

1. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    Aj and Canelo are the biggest frauds in boxing. They have beaten nobody of note and do nothing but duck top competition and roid up for their next bums. They have the scorecards made before the fight is even signed. But their time will come soon once they face the gypsy monsters, Tyson Fury and Billy Joe Saunders. Hearn knows this and is doing everything to prolong the fight and string out Fury's inactivity but he knows he's only delaying the inevitable.

The bodybuilder better pray Fury spares his soul in that ring

Surrix and N17 like this.
  2. oldcanvasback

oldcanvasback Active Member Full Member

Jan 26, 2018
    That's a high risk strategy. AJ throws combinations well and with power.

3. vast

vast Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Will this fight ever take place is the real question.

On The Money likes this.
  4. Vegan Beast

Vegan Beast Grandpappy Ortiz Full Member

Aug 19, 2020
    Whether you're an usyk fan or not, the fact of the matter is Usyk hasn't fought anyone of top class quality since 2018, and that was at a different weight division. His hardest opponent since then was Chisora. If the Chisora fight is a true indication of Usyk's current abilities, I can safely say he'll get obliterated vs the likes of Fury and AJ.

The fact of the matter is it's difficult to know exactly where Usyk is right now, he needs to fight more at this weight for us to know for sure.

He rated himself a 3/10 vs Chisora, but maybe that's just injuries and time elapsed without top quality opposition and age getting to him, plus also the extra weight slowing him down.

I was nervous for him when I saw how often he was caught vs Chisora, I thought he'd do a much better job of evading.

5. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    There's a slight whiff of Adamek from 2011 about Usyk. Remember how Vits played with him. Not saying Joshua would play with Usyk but he probably wouldn't fear him too much either.

6. TFP

TFP Member Full Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Was the real deal.

He's left this almost five years too late, having turned pro relatively late he needed to step up in weight pretty quickly.