Very SERIOUS... Pacquaio vs Mayweather 2 looks like a go

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by El Chicano, Mar 20, 2019.

1. dangerousity

dangerousity Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 4, 2005
    They knew there was no need to hype the first fight so they didn’t even try. For this one, I think the hype machine will be set to maximum.

I do want to see the rematch, they’re both older but Frazier Ali 3 was arguably the best fight, both were well past it.

That said I’d rather see Pac takenon Spence or Thurman.

2. GK BOX

GK BOX Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 23, 2015
    I think manny whoops him Now
    Too old too inactive
    Wouldn’t mean much

3. Alphafighter

Alphafighter Active Member banned Full Member

Dec 4, 2017
    A scam to pocket Millions, they know people will still pay out of curiosity and loyalty

4. Mr Icaman

Mr Icaman 32-0 WBC Champ, Ring + Lineal HW Champ Full Member

Aug 31, 2015
    PAC>McGregor and some little Japanese guy..

Floyd isn't fighting again unless it is a circus show... He is beyond shot and he knows it...

velagod likes this.
  5. minemax

minemax Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 10, 2017
    "sooner rather than later"? Floyd won't fight Pacquiao in his first (real) comeback fight. So, it won't happen sooner than the end of this year anyway.

kandamrgam likes this.
  6. Trafford

Trafford Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 29, 2018
    Oh I completely agree and believe Mayweather cheated and was protected without doubt. However i was talking more from his standpoint, he retired undefeated made crazy money and is viewed as an all time great. Why risk getting back in the ring when hes not been in shape and Manny has been active for a few more million.

7. titanic

titanic Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 7, 2016
    Let's get it ON !
    :cheer::dancer2::band:

8. Davo

Davo Boxing Addict Full Member

May 27, 2010
    Fully agree! Canelo is total POS cheater and deserves to be judged by all. Whereas Tony is a straight up great human being. Tony deserves nothing but love from all. The fact Tony had to cheat in the most disgusting way ever just to become average should have no effect on anyone's opinion of Tony. Anyone who judges Tony for his career-long glove bricking is a POS scum bag just like Canelo. We would all be much better off if the boxing world was full of glove bricking cheats with no skills just like Tony.

9. woodzo

woodzo Active Member Full Member

Sep 15, 2012
    i think the second fight would actually be a lot better then the first fight lol
    mayweather hasn't fought anyone of any decent caliber since berto 4 years ago, who was 2nd tier

where Pac as much as he has slipped, he has maintained decent championship (ish) competition

Ted Stickles likes this.
  10. Ted Stickles

Ted Stickles Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 24, 2007
    I better not see one glove touch during the whole fight.... **** that **** just go to war this time shake and make nice before and after the fight.

11. Reppin501

Reppin501 The People's Champ Full Member

Apr 26, 2010
    I’d watch but I don’t particularly care about it. I am all for these guys (who have earned it) getting as much back from boxing as they can.

12. Accurate

Accurate Jump back, wanna kiss myself! Full Member

May 3, 2018
    I'm inclined to agree actually. I always thought Mayweather would win the first fight, but what with Manny being more active of late, I would favour him to win the rematch.

You're right though, it wouldn't mean much.

GK BOX likes this.
  13. Glassbrain

Glassbrain Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 9, 2016
    El Chicano's sauces can be compared to happy shopper brown sauce, Kleinz tomato katsup and Kikkomans sweet soy glaze. This **** ain't happening, and if it is no one in this thread has confirmation of it.

14. Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android Manny Pacquiao — The Thurmanator banned Full Member

Jul 21, 2017
    Rematch must include VADA testing.

15. Ph33rknot

Ph33rknot Momento mori Full Member

Mar 5, 2012
    he's lost to much speed that was what he needed for the win