(VIDEO) Jarrell Miller SHOVES Anything Joshua And Sends Him FLYING (!!!)

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Paranoid Android, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Gil Gonzalez

Gil Gonzalez Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Welcome to New York, Mr. Joshua.

2. Boxingfan200

Boxingfan200 USYK #1 P4P banned Full Member

Feb 5, 2017
    Joshua is gonna knock him out cold:wanker:ggg

de Morhalle likes this.
  3. gdm

gdm Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Long story short if they let them fight on the stage now, Miller would literally kick AJ’s ass coz he’s a good kickboxer, other two brit bums would also get smashed . I would pick miller over any boxer in the world in a street fight.

Red Hulk40 and Brixton Bomber like this.
  4. Mr Icaman

Mr Icaman 32-0 WBC Champ, Ring + Lineal HW Champ Full Member

Aug 31, 2015
    Millers has made a big of a error tbh.

He is trying to rattle AJ but doing it this early means he has more time to adjust to Millers antics..

AJ took him far better in that press conference than the last time they met so by fight night AJ will be well conditioned to it...

lewis gassed likes this.
  5. Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android Manny Pacquiao — The Thurmanator banned Full Member

Jul 21, 2017
    Welcome to America, Mr. Joshua.

:deal:

Gil Gonzalez likes this.
  6. surreal deal

surreal deal Liverpool via Krypton Full Member

Jun 16, 2006
    Well yes...of course; but surely you are years past the... 'welcome to boxing'... stage by now?

7. TheJuggernaut

TheJuggernaut Hitchslap Full Member

Sep 29, 2008
    You guys with these sensational, extra caps lock multiple exclamation point thread titles kill me man. Like your writing articles for some gay ass gossip site

8. surreal deal

surreal deal Liverpool via Krypton Full Member

Jun 16, 2006
    Yeah that's pretty obvious; he said himself 'their best chance is beating me in the ring, as you ain't gonna do it outside the ring' (very close paraphrase)...don't recall the context; which is unusual thing for a fighter to say unless you're seriously hard in general. Which it's fair to say he is.

9. hpsauce91

hpsauce91 Member Full Member

Oct 17, 2018
    The man had his hands behind his back and got pushed. Just a bit of handbags, however in America I think we will see the "real" AJ no nonsense Londoner. He won't hide behind no fake personality in America. He can't afford to

10. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    AJ said let’s keep it real “Miller punches like a fairy and has been knocked out seven times”.I wasn’t aware of that,must of been in MMA but I’ve said for a long time that Millers handlers know something about Miller on account of his carefully selected opponents.Packing glass imo.

11. thesmokingm

thesmokingm Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 18, 2009
    This is so damn staged.

12. hpsauce91

hpsauce91 Member Full Member

Oct 17, 2018
    Or his referring to the fury story, which miller has yet to refute

BigStiffIdiot likes this.
  13. Brighton bomber

Brighton bomber Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 4, 2005
    Ooh he pushed him and then preceded to back away when AJ stepped up to him.

I have a feeling that in a microcosm encapsulates how the fight will go. Miller will come out fast blow his load trying to manhandle AJ and then he'll slowly get backed up and then KO'ed.

nickpoppunk and Brixton Bomber like this.
  14. rski

rski Well-Known Member Full Member

May 12, 2013
    They are so desperate to drum up publicity for this fight, looks like Joshua is following in Bruno’s footsteps after all with the panto.

Red Hulk40 likes this.
  15. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    The Gypsy King already beat America's best HW in Donkey as would AJ, Whyte, Big Hughie Fury, Big John Fury, Big Peter Fury, Big Shane Fury, and Dean Whyte.

America's #2 ranked HW Big Baby isn't beating any of the aforementioned Brits in or out of a boxing ring regardless of what rules they fight under - if it's street fighting rules then it only means a worse beating for him if faces any of the Fury clan.

Dominic Breazeale is the #3 ranked US HW and he wouldn't even get past Dave Allen 1.0, let alone the rest.

3 of the top 4 ranked HWs are Brits and the only reason Brits don't own all 4 of the alphabet straps is because the 50% shell of Fury's shot inactive bloated suicidal ghost was robbed by Haymon Inc over in the US of A.