(VIDEO) Jarrell Miller SHOVES Anything Joshua And Sends Him FLYING (!!!)

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Paranoid Android, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Ah ok....interesting as you’d of thought he’d of rubbished it were it false?that doesn’t bode good if Fury hurt him.
    My posts about Miller go back a while about his opponents,they’re all like peas in pod with semi well known names like Wach but none could physically hurt him imo.

2. Brighton bomber

Brighton bomber Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 4, 2005
    I would of been more surprised had Miller not pushed him to be honest. There was always going to be some kind of shenanigans from Miller, that's his role in this fight, he's the heel.

Still it was more believable than the Wilder/Fury presser they couldn't even keep a straight face when doing it. AJ at least looked a bit annoyed.

Red Hulk40 and VicMcCoy like this.
  3. Angler Andrew

Jun 28, 2016
    That MMA is over rated,don’t get me wrong someone like Randy Couture could wrestle the s*** out of you but Miller ain’t no Randy Couture.Im no big AJ fan but I do so greatness in him,no point comparing him to Fury since Fury is unique,all that crap,folk spout about him being slow and not a good boxer are tripping and I don’t know what it would take to convince em otherwise?

Serge likes this.
  4. gdm

gdm Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Dude I said miller can’t punch and he will get crushed in 8, but if you telling me that any of those brit bums would beat him outside of the ring , you need to leave the rainy sheethole now to get some sun, coz you can’t think straight anymore, you prob have vitamin D deficiency.
    You know why there are no good british mma fighters ? Coz brits can’t wrestle and miller can do it all.

5. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    There's not a man born from their mother in the entire continent of North American who could defeat our second tier of HWs.

This content is protected

VicMcCoy likes this.
  6. Serge

Jul 21, 2009
    Fury and AJ would crush every HW in the UFC with six months training under their belts and they already own all 4 of the straps at HW in boxing or are the rightful holders of them.

Angler Andrew likes this.
  7. gdm

Mar 20, 2011
    What did he do to be considered good or unique?
    Wlad was old and shot and Fury couldn’t do it in style, wilder can’t box so I can’t give fury credit for outboxing the man who was outboxed in many of his fights before oh and he went down twice. So either he can’t punch , his defense sucks or he has a glass jaw, or maybe he’s not that bad , but not too good either?

8. gdm

Mar 20, 2011
    Hahahhahahaaha they would get taken down and tap like connor did against khabib. It would end in rd1 .

9. Angler Andrew

Jun 28, 2016
    The Wlad fight he basically got into his head and punked him.I didn’t comment on how great he was just that he’s different for a big guy who moves.
    Totally agree though,we do need to see more from him before we can truly judge,his weakness imo is that showboating stuff he does,rarely does ever pay off imo.

VicMcCoy likes this.
  10. Serge

Jul 21, 2009
    I highly doubt it, the only UFC HWs that could possibly take AJ and Fury down are DC and Stipe and both of them would get slapped upside their heads before they got within grabbing distance of either.

11. Bollywooden

Bollywooden Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 8, 2014
    Dillian Whyte is a kick-boxer, was pretty good afaik. I don't really follow mma closely but wasn't Bisping decent?

12. gdm

Mar 20, 2011
    No man he wasnt. Lost against anybody decent.

13. gdm

Mar 20, 2011
    Dillian whyte is a good boxer, but mma is not just boxing and kickboxing.

14. gdm

Mar 20, 2011
    Old brock would finish them in rd1.
    You can’t win anything in mma without wrestling skills. When I go for a takedown I go really low .
    Just watch randy couture vs james toney. That’s how it’s done against a boxer.

15. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Miller needs to try and find everything single way of getting an edge.

Let’s see how well his chin holds up. That is what really counts in this fight.