video: Mayorga calls Vargas a fatty

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Hoax976, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Hoax976

Hoax976 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 23, 2004
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6ab_1184240560

And rightfully so. Vargas looks like an fat lesbian in this video. Surely he'll have to drop weight very fast before fight time, causing him to lose a lot of muscle and making him weak. He will be ripe for the pickens for Mayorga and will once again get KTFO.

:smoke

2. tragicliston

tragicliston Active Member Full Member

Dec 10, 2005
    Unless Vargas is completely shot--admittedly a distinct possibility--he should handle Mayorga, whose power above 147 is overrated. And let's face it, Mayorga may very well be shot too.

3. Words

Words Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 21, 2007
    I have a sneaky feeling this is gonna be a great fight.

4. Hoax976

Sep 23, 2004

I hope both fighters are not shot, this event will turn into a snooze fest with neither fight really able to pull the trigger. I hope the animal comes out of Mayorga and he beats Vargas down.

5. Hoax976

Sep 23, 2004
    "I'm making an exception and I conceded to take this fight at 162 because fatty over there couldn't lose anymore weight."

:lol:

6. Hoax976

Sep 23, 2004

You said a mouthful!! Mayorga one of the most entertaining fighters in boxing. He's especially entertaining at the press conferences.

7. paulfv

paulfv Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 7, 2007
    Mayorga is my hero, at least in terms of talking trash.

He's like what people wish they could be and get away with but no reasonable person would try.

Vargas looks like a freaking beanbag chair; Mayorga just said what everyone else knows. Now he shouldn't have said stuff about FV's wife.

I think Mayorga is going to kick his ass. I can't wait

8. Hoax976

Sep 23, 2004

So true what you said about Mayorga. He's one of those guys who is not afraid to say exactly what he thinks, and he has no problem talking trash (which we all love to see). Sometimes I wish I was as ballsie as Mayorga. It would be fun to be a loud mouth ******* and not give a ****. Although sometimes he does take it a bit too far, like when he told that fighter who's mom had just passed that he was gonna re-unite them.:nono But that's just Mayorga, ya gotta love em.

9. paulfv

paulfv Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 7, 2007
    I know I shouldn't have, but that one had me LOL! I never heard that one. Yes, I'm going to hell. :)

Mayorga is the man. I wish I could be a bit more like him as well. Him punking Vargas is fantastic - FV is a fat P.O.S. It's not like it isn't true.

But he should have left out the stuff about FV's wife.

The only way, IMO, that Vargas wins this fight is if he just comes into the fight much larger (muscularly) than Mayorga. Yes, RM's chin has been somewhat 'cracked' against Trini and ODLH, but then again, so was Vargas,' not including the SSM KO.

IMO, Vargas is made for Mayorga. Vargas likes to brawl and 'out-tough' guys, and in Mayorga he's going to go against a guy who is tougher and better at the same style. Vargas must box to have a chance. If he brawls, he's going out and it won't take long.

10. rustyj

rustyj Member Full Member

Jan 21, 2007
    LOL HAHAHAHA BRILLIANT!no doubt its gna be hate hate and hate in that ring come fightnight!

11. DoumB

DoumB HOYA KO1 PRESSCOT Full Member

Sep 18, 2006
    lol mayorga knows how to trash talk, what a funny mother****er

12. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    this is just the same vid that's been circulating for weeks. :twisted:

13. Jinx

Jinx Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 18, 2004
    they say skills pay the bills, but since the Forrest fights Mayorga's mouth has helped his bank account alot better than if he just relied on his "skills"...a wise old man once told me that "closed mouths don't get fed" and it seems that Mayorga smartly lives by that...

14. El Bombasto

El Bombasto Ask yo momma Full Member

May 23, 2006
    Yeah, maybe if it's on FNF, but no way is a fight between two has-beens PPV worthy

15. DanePugilist

DanePugilist God vs God - Death Angel Full Member

Oct 14, 2006
    I hope Vargas kick this mofos ass in the next centuary.