Video of Bowe challenging Foreman after he beat Donald, pretty funny

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by BoxingKings, Dec 2, 2021.

1. BoxingKings

BoxingKings New Member banned Full Member

Sep 2, 2021
    Foreman had beat Moorer a month before and Bowe had just beat Donald.

This content is protected

kirk likes this.
  2. RulesMakeItInteresting

RulesMakeItInteresting Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 23, 2019
    You know, I'm not entirely convinced Bowe could have beat George...despite the fact of the latter looking more than a little uncertain in the face of Bowe's antics.

I don't think George wanted to fight him. But Bowe was unquestionably in a diminished capacity at this juncture, he never fought as amazingly as he did in 1992 again. George was diminished as well, but I don't think Bowe would have dominated him as well as he could have at an earlier date.

I can't call it...but perhaps George was wise not to feed into the conjecture.

3. grantsorenson

grantsorenson Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2021
    That's pretty funny. It certainly looked like George wanted no part of Bowe but he could have just been joking. I think it would have been a war. George was coming forward and Bowe had no problems hanging out in the pocket.

4. RJJFan

RJJFan Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Sep 5, 2010
    Would have hated to see that happen to George.

5. CleneloAnavarez

CleneloAnavarez Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 18, 2021
    How would have George beaten Bowe? Comeback George had a carefully managed career. He is less tested than Riddick.

6. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    Dang... been awhile since I've seen Jim and Merchant, and seeing them genuinely nerding it up as boxing fans, a sport they love, makes me miss those days... and when HBO was trying to be the home of boxing.

Nostalgic.

7. Sangria

Sangria You bleed like Mylee Full Member

Nov 13, 2010
    Bowe absolutely DEMOLISHES George Foreman here. He's begging for a fight with him to make money. Old Foreman got his ass kicked by anyone that's name worthy.