VIDEO: Who's the Best? Joshua? Wilder? Or Fury?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Rumsfeld, Nov 17, 2017.

1. bailey

bailey VIP Member Full Member

Dec 11, 2009
    I favour Joshua to beat Wilder, though I wonder about Joshuas experience with so few fights.
    I was saying I felt Fury with his awkward style would have given Joshua trouble and beaten Joshua.

Fury also held his own against Wladimir.

Bustajay likes this.
  2. GALVATRON

GALVATRON Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Go watch Mike Tyson vs Holmes that's what the Fury vs Joshua fight is going to resemble.

3. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Wilder is all wrong for 255 , slow as molasses Joshua. He moved like a statue against Takam and wouldn't have came close to stopping him if wasn't for the pre mature ending. And Takam was only in that position cos he is known for tiring. Wilder doesn't tire and he moves faster than Tackam and hits 10x harder. Learn something about the sport little boy.

4. bailey

Dec 11, 2009
    I dont think Fury would knock Joshua out in quick time.
    I think Fury would frustrate and outpoint Joshua. I think it would be more entertaining than Furys fight with Wladimir, not as exciting as Joshuas fight with Wladimir.
    I think Joshua will struggle to land the big shot, think Fury would lean on him and wear Joshua down a bit for a close UD

5. GALVATRON

Oct 30, 2016
    Fury has about 20% chance.

And about 50% chance seeing mid rnds

6. GALVATRON

Oct 30, 2016
    Wilder won't see past 5 ends.

7. bailey

Dec 11, 2009
    No more than an opinion, like my own.
    I rate Joshua but think Fury frustrates him similar to how he made life awkward for a more experienced Wladimir

Bustajay likes this.
  8. bailey

Dec 11, 2009
    I would pick Joshua to beat Wilder but we wont know until the meet. I wouldnt be shocked if they were both cautious and non committal for quite a few rounds.
    Takam was able to go past 5 rounds, as was Wladimir, Whyte and Breazeale

9. GALVATRON

Oct 30, 2016
    Joshua rarely even spars anyone under 6'4 let alone has 2 weeks to prepare for 6'2 guy who is going to be more elusive than Wilder BC he rolls with shots coupled with Joshua having to punch down and adjust to that.

I don't know why you guys assume a 10 round dominance equals points for Wilder....he doesnt have Takams chin.

Joshua k.o round 4

SmackDaBum likes this.
  10. bailey

Dec 11, 2009
    I havent said anything give points to Wilder. Im just saying you are speculating when making such bold comments.
    I favour Joshua to beat Wilder but dont think Joshua would just go looking to take Wilders head off and run the risk of getting caught himself. He didnt just look to get to Wladimir in round 1.
    I also didnt just say Takam, I also included Wladimir, Breazeale and Whyte

As for the sparring you mentioned, I copied this post from another poster for you to read

This is a part of what they wrote which is supposedly from D Allen who is listed as 6ft 3inch

11. GALVATRON

Oct 30, 2016
    Pointing out that Takam went 10 suggests you believe Wilder will fare better.

The forum in general also has false logic assuming Joshua's Takam fight shows weakness...only in boxing can you find such logic.lol

The hard truth is Wilder will be facing a sharper more determined Joshua looking to end the fight quickly and I am predicting he will.

Only if you believe Wilder is on Klitchko level can you assume he will make a hard fight for Joshua, I don't and I think its an easy exciting win until that shot puts Wilders lights out.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  12. It's Ovah

It's Ovah I'm your huckleberry, that's just mah game Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    Parker is the dark horse in the division. He's superior to Wilder and would give Joshua his hardest fight.

SmackDaBum likes this.
  13. SmackDaBum

SmackDaBum TKO7 banned Full Member

Nov 22, 2014
    Joshua would have to adjust to Wilders long looping right hand. But thats an easy task. He is still 35 pounds heavier and would bully him in mid Range, close range clinches and corners. Wilder must move his legs all night and also time joshua coming in. Jusha simply has to stalk jab and bully him around untill he breaks down. So the fight is not on even conditions other than the stupid 50/50 power/chin argument...

GALVATRON likes this.
  14. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    What makes Wilder so dangerous is his raw talent and his risk taking with no concern for balance
    He is a wildcard and he packs power. I would love to see and hear Fury back in the ring as he is one entertaining HW
    Nice job Rummy

Rumsfeld likes this.
  15. BUDW

BUDW Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 23, 2007
    Not sure the heavyweight division have ever been so weak s