Vitali Klitschko vs Evander Holyfield

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by El Hans, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Man_Machine

Man_Machine Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jun 9, 2010
    You really are the most unintelligent poster I have met on this forum. You can neither see your own error nor comprehend that the comment of mine you are gnawing on, like a dog with a bone, actually consolidated your point about Vitali/Johnson.

And, this - one of several unhappy exchanges I have had with you on here - is just another example of both your general vacancy and the shallow intent behind your replies to my posts.

You have been quite undone in this thread, as you have been in so many other threads in Classic. No amount of loaded questioning, strawmanning, goalpost-moving, along with all the other tactics you so witlessly employ to reshape the subject of an argument, in order to favor your own fanfare, is going to change that.

Your opinion of me means absolutely nothing, for many reasons; but mostly because, in day-to-day dealings, there are few things I find more worthless and less deserving of attention than the views of an ever-combative cretin, who has convinced himself that he is smart.

2. THE BLADE 2

THE BLADE 2 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 14, 2009
    The whole idea to use the Cooper-Holyfield fight as an indication of how a Vitali-Holyfield would go is just silly.Holyfield got into trouble against Cooper because he fought a war with him on the inside in a fan friendly fight.Holyfield is a much better insight fighter than Vitali

3. WAR01

WAR01 In the 7.2% Full Member

Aug 19, 2019
    Funny concept, who else beat bums with losses to ATGs and if we changed those L’s to W’s they’d be some Fictional ungodly force like Vit?

4. mcvey

mcvey VIP Member Full Member

Jun 2, 2006
    I pretend nothing
    Charr
    Williams
    Briggs
    Sosnowski
    Mahone
    Sullivan
    Chisora
    Puritty
    Were gimmees.

5. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    Top Post . Which nailed him to the mast!

Man_Machine and JohnThomas1 like this.
  6. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    Johnson came in grossly out of shape at 260lbs,17lbs heavier than in his last fight with Savarese, 9 months earlier and 22lbs heavier than for his Ruiz fight a year earlier.Dog ****.

7. Mendoza

Mendoza Hrgovic = Next Heavyweight champion of the world. banned Full Member

Jun 29, 2007
    He didn't last, and weighed in with clothes on. KO2.

8. Mendoza

Jun 29, 2007
    It just showed Holyfield chin isn't Iron. Bowe proved that. So did Cooper. He not taking Vitali shots well, he's getting out boxed and out punched, period.

Should be 0-2 vs Lewis, 1-2 vs Bowe. 1-1 vs Moorer. I'll spare you Ruiz but we all know Holyfield was inconstant. He's not beating a bigger constant fighter. See the five fights with Bowe and Lewis, and that one fight he won was very close. That's an indication of how it would go down.

Vitali ends Cooper inside 4 rounds.

9. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    Holyfield hit hard enough to floor Mercer, whom Lewis and Morrison could not.

Bonecrusher and JohnThomas1 like this.
  10. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    Evander twice fought Lewis and Tyson,both hit harder than Vitali ,neither dropped him.Holyfield's chin was excellent!

11. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    Johnson came into that fight fat as a pig!

Bonecrusher and Man_Machine like this.
  12. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    Maybe you are a moron!

Bonecrusher likes this.
  13. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    Lewis rematched the 2 men who beat him and stopped them both.
    Vitali v Byrd2?lol

14. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    Career high weight nearly38 years old .what was he in his prime ?lol

JohnThomas1 likes this.
  15. Mendoza

Jun 29, 2007
    Tua hit harder, what good is that when he like Tyson can't land.? Holy beat the post prison Tyson, not the same guy, DUH