Vitali Klitschko vs Kevin Johnson on dec.12th in Switzerland

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by cubex, Oct 5, 2009.

1. RUSKULL

RUSKULL VIP Member banned

Dec 17, 2004
    Yes, that was Derrick, I remember him picking everyone against Wladimir, and by KO no less. :rofl :lol:

He claims white boxers have paper skin that cuts too easily and he's bashed Vitali, Valuev, etc.

2. irishny

irishny Obsessed with Boxing banned

May 8, 2009
    Yup,2 more fights.Johnson,and the Valuev/Haye winner i would say(Ruiz,wont beat either of them).
    Chambers and Povetkin are already lined up for Wlad,as mandatories.Povetkin agreed to step aside for Chambers,so long as he got the next shot.

You think they'll duck these guys or something?

I dont see either of them having any problems with any of those fighters,I dont think anyone sees those fighters causing the K bros any problems.
    Do you?

After that,theres no one left really.I can see Vitali retiring after 2 more fights.
    Wlad if he so wished can be around for another 5 years.

3. RUSKULL

Dec 17, 2004
    Apparently you haven't heard of the great Russman. Let me fill you in: I appreciate any fighting sport but I favor HW boxing. There are very few I haven't heard of in my 42 years. ****, I was into boxing before you born so sit down, shut up & learn. :good

4. lefthook89

lefthook89 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 28, 2009
    sorry, dont follow through with mediocre fighters, kevin johnson is no prospect. he'll probably retire after the merciless beating vitali is gonna put on him.

5. Ripple633

Ripple633 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 2, 2009

But Wladimir isn't fighting till March, Teddy Atlus wants Povetkin fighting one more time this year before facing Wladimir. With Povetkin busy and than fighting Wladimir in March, that would be a perfect schedule for him.

Vitali should be fighting Chambers.

6. RUSKULL

Dec 17, 2004
    Listen *******, both Klitschkos have & are still fighting everyone that earns a shot-period.

Vitali didn't pick Gomez & Wladimir didn't give the WBO belt to Ibragimov. Don't try to pretend like they cherry picked when Sultan won his belt & Gomez fought 2 "eliminators" to get his shot.

Ray Austin didn't deserve his ranking IMO but, he was a mysteriously highly ranked Don King fighter so you do the math, & place the blame on Wlad?

You just prove your boxing ignorance with every post & comment. Think how stupid that **** sounds BEFORE you actually hit submit reply next time.

7. MemoCan

MemoCan *****49ers Express***** Full Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Exactly:!:

Swann and Derrick they make a great couple:yep

:deal:good

8. lefthook89

Sep 28, 2009
    i wouldn't be suprised if he did, by the way he struggled to put away chris arreola i wouldnt be suprised if he came up with an excuse to duck those fighters. vitali is most likely gonna fight another bum after johnson, i gaurentee. 800 punches thrown, not even ONE knocked down arreola:shock:

9. RUSKULL

Dec 17, 2004
    You've no doubt heard of a "puncher's chance?"

Kevin Johnson has a "boxer's chance"

10. RUSKULL

Dec 17, 2004
    I'd be okay with that fight. Again, Fast Eddie has a "boxer's chance" against Vitali or Wladimir.

I'd give Chambers a better shot vs. VItali due to styles. VK over extended against Chris Byrd who is a bit like a smaller Chambers IMO. Elusive, quick & a counter puncher. Not the most powerful guy but he had Dimitrenko in trouble more than once.

11. lefthook89

Sep 28, 2009
    no, your just angry because of my criticism of the klitschkos, im not ignorant. i just dont like them, i think watching a klitschko fight is the next cure for insomnia, thats how boring they are to watch. and seeing as they struggle so hard to put away such mediocre opposition and lose to them at the same time, gives me even more reason to question their status as ATG's.

12. sdsfinest22

sdsfinest22 Pound 4 Pound Full Member

Apr 19, 2007
    Is he a mandatory? If he isn't than Vitali should get his mandatory out the way n than I would wanna see him against Valuev-Haye winner

13. RUSKULL

Dec 17, 2004
    Thanks bro, these same guys have nothing but unjustified hatred for the Klitschkos................

14. lefthook89

Sep 28, 2009
    no i have, kevin johnson is a punching BAG for klitschko. he's shown nothing to make me think he can go past the first round with vitali. it'll be vitalis first round KO in a while.

15. RUSKULL

Dec 17, 2004
    ............and you hate them so much that you go out of your way to post this **** in threads about them?

Newsflash! There are other divisions for you to watch. Personally, watching 2 ittle guys slap fight each other can be fun but it's not the same as knowing that these 2 mofos are big enough to KO each other with a single punch.

But hey, to each his own. :yep