Vitali Klitschko would beat current top 3 heavyweights

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Red Hulk40, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Mr Icaman

Mr Icaman 32-0 WBC Champ, Ring + Lineal HW Champ Full Member

Aug 31, 2015
    Wow. Its almost like you actually made some good points.... I'm speechless..

Has this even happened before???

Sphillips and GALVATRON like this.
  2. Power_tek

Power_tek Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2018
    If there was a super like or a double like then you would have got one right there mate. It's like the lion vs a shark who wins bullocks.

DoubleJab666 and VicMcCoy like this.
  3. LANCE99

LANCE99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 11, 2016
    Only problem with MVC's post is his description of Lewis as fat, under-motivated or untrained. It's still Lennox Lewis underneath all that. An ATG HW who's beaten everyone he's faced.

LL at 70-80% is STILL better than most HW's to step in the ring. Goes for AJ, TF, and DW.

4. Power_tek

Sep 22, 2018
    And asks the question, only so they can give their answer.

VicMcCoy likes this.
  5. Power_tek

Sep 22, 2018
    So many flaws in the argument/discussion. But if you are on about all being in their prime, I don't think fury or Joshua have hit their prime and wilder probably wasted his fighting nobody's. I liked vitali tho I must say.

6. The Akbar One

The Akbar One Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Pure speculation. Vitali's claim to fame is giving an out of shape Lennox Lewis a run for his money. If you look at Vitali's best wins by name and talent, none of those guys was near their best when he beat them. Briggs tore a bicep. Sanders brought a dad bod/golfing bod into the ring, and was not in the best of shape. Kirk Johnson entered the ring as a tub of lard. The fat Cuban Solis blew out his knee while giving Vitali a one round boxing clinic. None of those guys would beat Joshua of Fury. That out of shape Sanders would be 50/50 with Wilder though.

7. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    Vitali never faced any fighters as good as the current top 3 it would have been great having him and his brother around now! Lewis was easier to hit against Vitali than the current top 3 are and he never faced an opponent with the skill that Fury has, I feel Wildder and Fury`s reaches would really bother Vitali but they would be great fights.

8. LANCE99

Mar 11, 2016
    For starters, he sis face Lewis, who is >> then all three so far. While he lost, he put up a damn close fight. Not sure what makes Lewis easier to hit. He had a world class jab and set up his punches well with it. If anything, it was his safety first style that got him a lot of grief from American boxing fans. But as this is about Vitali, let's not forget he too had a stiff jab, and his lean back defense was highly underrated IMO.

Wilder, Fury, and AJ all have yet to face the level of fighters Vit did consistently. And it's not like the top guys are rated much better than what we had even ten years ago.

9. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    Lewis was wide open v Viltali, Fury, Wilder and AJ are far more cagey in the opening rounds, Lewis was desperate against Vitali and trough defense out of the window just walking through shots while landing his own, the fight became a brawl, that would not happen v Fury and brawling with Wilder would be suicide.

10. LANCE99

Mar 11, 2016
    Sure, for Vitali. You don't believe that's how Lewis fought every time out do you? I would have no problems picking Lewis and Vitali over all three guys. Fury w/ his unorthodox style and size, would be the toughest for both, IMO. But again, none of these three have faced anyone like Lewis OR Vitali i.e. established and consistently top ranked HW's.

11. Dario Argento

Dario Argento The exotic Waitress banned Full Member

Nov 4, 2018
    There was only a 5 year age difference between Lewis and Vitali, both were in their 30’s. But lets pretend the gap was more than a decade.

12. gdm

gdm Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Now prob not.

13. gdm

gdm Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Yea and that’s because Fury outlanded 40yo wlad by a few slaps and outboxed one of most technical and greatest boxers ever in wilder.
    Vitali >> Joshua >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fury

14. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    I'll ask again, Can anybody tell me when Vitali's prime actually was?

I see a lot of people picking VK to beat all three, now that's an opinion and that's fine, we can debate that but I need to know roughly what period are we talking here?

Or even.. What performances?

PunchersChance. likes this.
  15. LANCE99

Mar 11, 2016
    I base my prediction over the basis of Vitali's career. Not a single fight, but what he's been able to do versus varying styles presented. Pretty sure Big Vit's chin is way better than that of those three as well. I may have a different opinion of Vit's chances versus these three if they faced more top competition to begin with, which would allow us to see how they perform consistently at the very top versus the top. Just how I see it now.