VITALI SPOTTED IN THE GYM YESTERDAY!! What could this mean?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by bruce_keyes, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Birmingham

Birmingham Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 13, 2017
    I think if they are still able to perform and beat younger contenders then they should have the right to fight for belts what ever age. Vitali getting a title shot against AJ without fighting beating a couple of contenders i'm dead against !

2. Outstock

Outstock PBR Full Member

Mar 31, 2013
    Im well aware that Vitali had a rematch option on Byrd and that he chose not to fulfill it , instead handing the opportunity over to his brother. Much the same as when Wlad called on Vitali to avenge the Sanders loss for him.

Vitali fought Hoffman not long after Wlad fought Byrd so your excuse is weak. The contract also stated that Byrd could have no interim fights and had to wait idle while Wlad took two fights against Bostice and Barret.
    A nice reminder of the disgraceful conduct these so called ambassadors of boxing engaged in behind the scenes.

So , yes , Vitali did run from the Byrd rematch. He wanted absolutely nothing to do with Byrd ever again.

3. Rico Spadafora

Rico Spadafora Master of Chins Full Member

Feb 20, 2008
    Vitali would absolutely school Wilder even at 46. Vitali is still the WBC Emeritus Champion.

yesihavearm2 and 3rdegree like this.
  4. James Smith

James Smith Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 5, 2017
    Come on Lewis took a beaten in the first fight, then he wet himself and ran from Vitali. Even prematurely retired just so he could run away faster. FACT!

gold likes this.
  5. HerolGee

HerolGee VIP Member banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2010
    wet himself by ripping off another mans face? hows that work?

prematurely retired - we've covered this - everyone retired from hw title by 38..so what makes you bring up the lie against all evidence? let me know.

6. gold

gold Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 18, 2009

7. Ronnie Raygun

Ronnie Raygun Active Member banned Full Member

Aug 20, 2017
    staying in shape thats what we old men do

8. gold

gold Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Lol at the Lewis fan girls getting nightmares when vitaly puts a pair of gloves on. :qmiedo:

9. 3rdegree

3rdegree Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 23, 2014
    Vitali vs Joshua has the potential to be the biggest heavyweight title fight in recent history. It should surpass Wlad's fight with Joshua because of the interest it would create. We have the Champion emeritus attempting to regain the championship at a record-breaking age, avenging his younger brother's defeat against a seemingly vulnerable champion. It would attract the interest of the young and old alike. There would be massive broad range market appeal because of the possibility Vitali emerges victorious.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  10. Kevin Willis

Kevin Willis Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 16, 2013
    CHEF owns at least one restaurant in Malibu, I am sure he is doing just fine.

Todd498 likes this.
  11. Jon Saxon

Jon Saxon Active Member Full Member

Jun 1, 2011

12. derrick

derrick 6ft4 215 bring it on Full Member

Dec 31, 2004
    I would give A 46 year old Vitali a better shot of beat Joshua than Pulev. Lewis was 36 big deal. Lewis was still in his prime as well. Lewis was just lazy. Vitali came damn close to stopping Lewis. Vitali was the better of the Klitschkos. Also Joshua is no Lewis not even close.

13. James Smith

James Smith Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 5, 2017
    Joshua is levels above Lewis. It will just take a couple more years for slow people to catch up with that fact.

14. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    If his target is Wilder, consider me a Vitali convert.

15. KiwiMan

KiwiMan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 28, 2016
    Despite what Vitali appears to be saying, I understand that he isn't seriously considering a comeback.