Vitali's upcoming fights

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Heavyrighthand, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Heavyrighthand

Heavyrighthand Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 29, 2005
    This content is protected

How do you predict he'll do against McCline, and how will he do against Peter, or Maskaev, depending on who wins?

Vitali TKO McCline late

Vitali TKO Peter late

Vitali KO Maskaev mid to late.

As far as Vitali being compareable to how he was before, and I just bet he will be as good, if not even better. After the corrective surgery on his back, and rest, he may feel more mobile and rejuvinated, instead of lethargic and rusty. I recall reading where he was enduring an ongoing back problem all throughout his boxing career, and with that corrected, now, he may be more fluid and feel more mobile than he has in a long time. Who knows, but we'll see. .

He stays in shape year round, so that's not a hinderance, and you know being the professional he is, he'll train to the peak level for each and every fight.

I think he'll be as good and effective as ever, and none of the three will make it to the final bell. :good

2. eze

eze Everybody Know Me Full Member

Aug 7, 2004
    If he is as good as he was before he retired he TKO McCline and Maskaev, and possibly Sam late.

3. Shpion

Shpion IDF Full Member

Feb 9, 2007
    You know I am a huge fan of Vitaly but these are all stipulations. Lets just wait for the McCline fight to see Vitaly's present form. Hypothetically speaking though, if he is in the same form as pre-retirement, he wipes the floor with all three of them.

4. Irish_Southpaw6

Irish_Southpaw6 New Member Full Member

Jun 28, 2007
    I hope he is good but it could just be wishful thinking, if so he destroys Maskaev and mccline and gets a ud agains peter

5. Shamrock

Shamrock Active Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    I don't think he comes back unless he is ready, he's already demonstrated this in declining against Maskaev. :thumbsup

6. BoxingGuru

BoxingGuru Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 21, 2007
    Vitali doesn't win by UD. Check his record. He has won ONE of his fights by decision.

He will destroy all three of those guys.

7. The Exile

The Exile FUBAR Full Member

Aug 17, 2004
    If on form he knocks out both McLine and Oleg easily but against Peter i think that would be a much better fight which could probably go either way imo.

8. Artani

Artani Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 22, 2006
    Are you dreaming ? Maybe he will kick McCline but no way Samuel Peter who is number one today. Vitali will afraid to clash Peter . Vitali was think to fight for WBO champion belt with Ibragimov in voulnetary match but Sulltan choice unification with Chagaev. Klitschkos are ***** .

9. A-50

A-50 Active Member Full Member

Jan 28, 2007

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Peter could not even beat Glass Jaw Wlad. Vitali would destroy limited Peter.

10. Artani

Jan 22, 2006

You can laugh all day , but Klitschkos are ***** they will afraid to clash with Peter once again. We can put gambing that Vitali will fight for another title , not in WBC , im sure on that .

11. Relentless

Relentless VIP Member banned

Mar 5, 2006
    vitlay ud mccline

peter ktfo vitlay

maskaev late tko vitlay

12. Artani

Jan 22, 2006

good prediction Relentless :good

13. Shpion

Shpion IDF Full Member

Feb 9, 2007
    Wow, you have Vitaly bu UD over McCline. I was sure you would chose McCline to win by Ko as well.

14. eze

eze Everybody Know Me Full Member

Aug 7, 2004
    Coming from two Klit haters... yea great predictions.

15. Artani

Jan 22, 2006
    Who knows , everythink can happen :happy