Wallin-Breazele is next week, right?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by catchwtboxing, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Inglis_1

Inglis_1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 4, 2018
    How did Wallin look poor against Kauffman? He beat him easily. Anything to suit your anti-Fury agenda. I give you one thing, you're persistent with your silly triangle theories.

ShovelHook and Wizbit1013 like this.
  2. Mitch87

Mitch87 Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 29, 2018
    He won every round but It's Kauffman, he is beyond dreadful and even Dave Allen would make easy work of him. You can still look very poor even if you win a fight e.g. Browne vs a completely spent Chagaev ( I still cant believe a quarter of this forum thought Browne would beat Whyte gpong on that fight) .

Have you watched the Wallin vs Kauffman fight? Wallin looked feather fisted, open defensively, no head movement, lacking the punch accuracy, the work rate, pressure and overall ring IQ he displayed against Fury.

I don't think a win for either Breazeale or Wallin for either proves much as both are so poor.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
  3. Inglis_1

Inglis_1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 4, 2018
    Yes I watched the Wallin Kauffman fight and he never looked in trouble at all, got a good few rounds in and stopped a durable opponent fairly early so I don't get your criticism there. Not saying he's a world beater (he almost was funnily enough) but you're talking rubbish there. And 99% of HWs don't show any head movement so again, I don't know why you've gone down that path.

You're only trying to downgrade Wallin to convince yourself that Fury struggled against a poor opponent when Wallin is a very solid operator. If it were one of your boys from Matchroom that beat Wallin you'd speak as if was a fantastic win against an undefeated prospect.

4. covetousjuice

covetousjuice Everyone denies the obvious Full Member

Apr 21, 2015
    I think Wallin is a bit overrated because he got a lucky cut against Fury.

Wow. I didn't realize Breazeale hadn't fought since his loss against Wilder. That's almost 2 years now.

While it's totally possible he was improving himself during that time (perhaps pharmaceutically even), or even just maintaining what he had, I think it's probably more likely that the cumulative effect of a humiliating loss, and all that time off, caused him to lose ambition and discipline.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
  5. sasto

sasto Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 5, 2020
    Tough for Wallin. I'm not planning to get too excited if he wins because Brezeale's career appears to have unraveled, but at the same time he was a little dangerous at one point and it's not impossible he still is.

6. Mitch87

Mitch87 Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 29, 2018

What has Wallin done to be deemed a 'solid operator" outside of the Fury fight?

Looked poor against a very poor opponent in Kauffman and went 12 rounds against Granat who got KOed in 1 round by Dimitrenko. Not single half noteworthy euro level win yet his whole career.

You big up Wallin to be a top 15 opponent to convince yourself that he would have to be that good for Fury to have looked so poor against him.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
  7. blackfella96

blackfella96 Active Member Full Member

Jul 10, 2019
    Breazeale looks to be making a big statement/comeback win after his embarrassing loss to Wilder. I don’t know much about Wallin either than the Fury fight, but I have doubt that he has the power to get a KO/TKO
    It’s either a Wallin decision, or Breazeale TKO... I’m slightly leaning towards the latter due to experience

pacas likes this.
  8. darealperfect1

darealperfect1 New Member Full Member

Feb 2, 2021
    Wallin 4 the win. I hope its a great fight

9. It's Ovah

It's Ovah I am very physically burn you Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    Wallin will pitty pat Breazeale all night long. Wide UD over the lumbering flabby brute.

MarkusFlorez99 likes this.
  10. ShovelHook

ShovelHook Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 22, 2019
    He looked quite good against Kauffman from what I recall, totally outboxed him until Kauffman got injured.

11. ShovelHook

ShovelHook Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 22, 2019
    Breazeale was getting mashed up by Mansour, I wish he could've continued in that fight.