Wallin deserves rematch

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Vykus, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Fury is a bad style match up for Whyte, but Fury looked particularly poor in performance against Wallin.

Wallin was having success against Fury's mid section, Whyte can do it way better, especially because he is shorter than wallin, and deliver it more easily while ducking counters.

This fight has changed my opinion in that I see Fury as less of a threat to Whyte then I previously did, Fury is there for the taking, but it would be Whyte's hardest fight imo due to style clash and reach problems.

Remember when people said Fury would walk through Whyte... do you really believe that now?

2. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    30/1 no hoper Wallin made the 12th a life and death round with Fury on ice skating bambi legs. Imagine him in Stockholm with 20k Swedes behind him? Fury would be stretchered out.

Btw Fury should be glad Big Juicy Jarrell is on a ban..

greenhornet likes this.
  3. Zulawski

Zulawski The Fistic Pariah Full Member

Jun 29, 2017
    I'd watch it, but it won't happen. Wallin can make more money elsewhere anyway.

4. Furious

Furious Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2017
    Fair points. I personally have never believe Fury would walk through Whyte though, I like Whyte as you know.

Aydamn likes this.
  5. Gomo

Gomo Active Member Full Member

Apr 1, 2018
    Fury knew he had the fight won by then. Wallin knew he was behind and hence went all out in the 12th. Fury just tried to survive the round, he didn't need to do anything else. He gave away the round.

6. Vykus

Vykus ɹoolɟ ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ʍǝᴉʌ ǝɥʇ Full Member

Feb 21, 2018
    He got clocked and was in disneyland.