Wallin is pretty good...

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Komaster, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Komaster

Komaster Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Sep 20, 2010
    ..he may well be around Dillian Whyte level ability; which would make this scrappy win by Fury, with a busted right eye, not too shabby. Thoughts?

2. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Whyte would knock him spark out inside 6.

AJ, Ruiz, Wilder would all ruin Wallin. Fury struggled, even his Father said something was very wrong, blamed the weight and how light he was for his lack of power and stamina.

Father Fury wasn't out saying "Wallin is actually really good" because even he isn't that see through when it comes to Tyson.

Wallin isn't good, so let's not pretend he is better than he is so Fury gets away with another poor and boring performance that is somehow turned in to a "Good Win"l

Reinhardt, Camaris, lobk and 6 others like this.
  3. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Read that again.. "may well be around Whytes level".. I felt my head explode.

FFS this site sometimes gives me very painful headaches :lol:

4. Incinerate

Incinerate Active Member Full Member

Aug 9, 2019
    Where was the struggle? He struggled with the cut, that's about it. The fight wasn't close.

5. Komaster

Sep 20, 2010
    Wallin would give Whyte, Parker, Povetkin all decent fights

6. ShovelHook

ShovelHook Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 22, 2019
    He's top 20 level most likely but I'm not certain he beats the likes of Whyte. He can box though, there's no doubt about that. Just needs to improve his gas tank and he'd be a real contender. He's certainly very tough, pretty skilled and awkward to deal with.

George Crowcroft likes this.
  7. Tyson Fury Goat

Tyson Fury Goat Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Apr 21, 2017
    Furys dad is just upset fury left his uncle simples!

AJ would of quit lol

NasalSpray and lloydturnip like this.
  8. gdm

gdm Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Wallin is a bum and Fury is overrated

Reinhardt, lobk, bandeedo and 4 others like this.
  9. Mitch87

Mitch87 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 29, 2018
    Wallin is closer to De Mori level than Whyte. This fight just shows how bad Fury can be. Why Fury was taken the distance by Pianetta, rocked by Flirtha, out boxed by McDermott, dropped by Pjakic and Cunningham etc. Out boxing a guy who was out boxed by the likes of Ortiz, Spzilka and Washington doesn't change that.

If Wallin gets taken the distance by Zumbano love then he is no where near the level of Whyte.

langdell, Aydamn and Heavy_Hitter like this.
  10. GlassJoe

GlassJoe 1-99 TBE Full Member

Dec 8, 2012
    I enjoyed watching Wallin fight. He kept his mind about him early to stick to the bodywork strategy, stood in tough against the rough inside fighting of Fury late, and attempted to stand and box to no avail late as well.

Perkin Warbeck likes this.
  11. gdm

gdm Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Fury was too light? He looked as fat as ever . There is prob something very wrong with his diet ,or hormones, because at that age he should be able to lose all that fat and get back in shape ,but instead he has fat jiggling around his upper body.

12. Komaster

Sep 20, 2010
    Maybe I overestimated. But De mori is a pretty harsh call. Maybe he's between Whyte and a prime szpilka. I reckon if Corey Sanders was in there last night he'd have knocked Fury out with the trouble the latter showed with the lefty.

13. Komaster

Sep 20, 2010
    That was prime Zumbano to be fair

14. MorvidusStyle

MorvidusStyle Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 11, 2017
    Chris Algieri agrees, according to the post fight interview he did.

This site is a hive of AJ/Whyte harem members and Muricans so they tend to be a little over critical towards Fury. I mean, they've been complaining about how boring and safe his style is all this time and now he has a dogfight and they hate him for that too, because it wasn't easy work.

lloydturnip likes this.
  15. DoubleJab666

DoubleJab666 Dot, dot, dot... Full Member

Nov 9, 2015

I guess we'll get a chance to find out. Wallin will now be a name linked with other top HWs, and eventually he will fight one of them. Until we have a reference point, it's hard to say if Fury made him look good or he made Fury look bad....

Camaris likes this.