Walter Panduleni "The Executioner" Kautondokwa

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Mar 20, 2018.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    He just (within the last half-hour) knocked out globetrotting fringe contender Billi Facundo "El Niño" Godoy in the 5th of a scheduled twelve in the main event of a card at Ramatex Hall in Windhoek, Namibia. He reportedly blasted him quite literally out of the field of play, through the ring ropes! The whole card was aired domestically on NBC1 but their international live stream has been down all day (and there were no alternates to be found...which is pretty typical for African television, nearly impossible to ever catch a live glimpse from off-continent) so my plans to provide a RBR were foiled. :ohno

As the holder of a minor WBO trinket (African middleweight title) and the organization's #3 rated MW, he is rumored to be in line for the next crack at their world titlist at the weight, Billy Joe Saunders - with the low hurdle of Godoy said to be all he needed to clear to make it happen. Now, my question for anyone that has seen footage of Kautondokwa is: how much of a threat is he to BJS? Any whatsoever? I've read a few rumblings online that he might be kind of a legit monster, and projected to be the greatest thing produced for the sport by Namibia since Harry Simon.

Somachenko likes this.
  2. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    I watched Kautondokwa's match against Odobai Sai, and was thoroughly unimpressed, I remember the hubbub around him calling out BJS a few months back, which is what prompted me to take a look, he'll fail at the top level. As far as Godoy goes, John Ryder KO'd him IIRC, fairly brutally, and that was a few years ago, Godoy was shot back then, the fact that it took Walter 5 rounds to stop him is even more shocking. He has zero chance against BJS.

3. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Yeah, sounds about right. I figured if he was that good he would've inspired more than just a couple of hyperbolic tweets by now. He did stop Godoy in half as long as Ryder (matching the par set by Martín Fidel Ríos) and now improves to 17-0 (16), which might suggest he does have real power if nothing else, but you need a hell of a lot more than power to hang with BJS. (ask Spike) :deal:

CST80 likes this.
  4. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    This content is protected

Might be all we get.