Wanderlei Silva signs with the UFC *OFFICIALLY*

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by demzor, Aug 17, 2007.

1. demzor

demzor Active Member Full Member

Nov 18, 2006
  2. ufoalf

ufoalf Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 18, 2007
    Yay! and Meh! at the same time. Yay cause we'll see Wandy in UFC finally! Meh because it's him who they're gona announe 25th. Even though i was sure it wasn't gona be Fedor i still had a hope in the back of my mind.

3. TheGreatest-915

TheGreatest-915 Member Full Member

Oct 10, 2005
    Great News.

UFC is Pumped about it and so are the fans.

I got a e-mail, telling me about the news.

4. elixirvtec

elixirvtec Active Member Full Member

Jul 4, 2006
    that is great news. i wonder who his first fight will be against

5. scurlaruntings

scurlaruntings ESB 2002 Club Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    I Hope Wandy has enough left to make some noise. I dont want to see him get KO`ed again.Plus without his footstomps im not sure im looking forward to UFC rules..

6. Beebs

Beebs Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 21, 2007
    If Randy loses a fight in his next few, I still have some primal, deep need to see Couture vs Silva.

7. jimmie

jimmie Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    I guess im the only one not exicted about this.

8. scurlaruntings

Jul 19, 2004
    I pretty much echo your sentiments. I dont really want to see Wandy get his brains bashed out.His lost a step and doesnt have much left in my opinion.

9. AJAX

AJAX war sonnen! Full Member

Aug 25, 2006
    I dunno, I think he needed some time off and a change and will come back with the fire that he used to have. I think he will do well be interesting to see him back after the cage after all these years......I wouldn't mind seeing him rematch Tito

10. jimmie

Jul 19, 2004
    Thankyou im not a barbaric guy who wants to see Silva go braindead with 3 straight KO losses. If this where 2004 id be going :happy hes going to rematch Tito or Belfort and make the Randy and Chuck dream matches now im like :roll:

11. scurlaruntings

Jul 19, 2004
    Tito has also lost a step and im sure Wandy with his aggresive style could best Tito quite easily as his striking is poor.But then again Wandy has looked so bad in his last 2 fights and was KO`ed twice in devastating fashion. I dont want to see that again.

12. jimmie

Jul 19, 2004
    Ortiz-Silva 2 is probablly the one fight I could get into as right now I think anyone Silva fights Liddell,Henderson,Rampage NOW destroy him. But Tito on the other hand he like you said has clearly lost a step he says its a back injury it looks like hes right when u watch him fight no explosiveness in his takedowns anymore he just looks slow and lethargic. At this point id rather see Silva-Ortiz 2 or Silva-Belfort 2 before we get Liddell-Silva cause if that fight happens I want these guys to look like the mosters they were.