Ward found Kovalev speed difficult to deal with. Imagine what Calzaghe would've done to Ward!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by lewis didn't gas, Jan 18, 2017.

1. latineg

latineg user of dude wipes Full Member

Jun 4, 2009
    JC would whoop Ward and be under the sheets with Ms Gee faster than Herol could suck off Jack Robinson.

2. DonnyMo

DonnyMo Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 21, 2011
    It's very clear that Ward is not in Calzaghe's class.

Being dominated by Kovalev's power and strength was expected. What was not expected was being outboxed and equal footing in terms of speed, quickness and agility.

Calzaghe wins 10 rounds and a shutout is not impossible to imagine.

3. Flamazide

Flamazide Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Jul 27, 2016
    Kovalev is a very skilled boxer that for whatever reason gets his technique overlooked. I said from the moment that fight was announced that Kov could outbox Ward, but it doesn't show how bad Ward is as much as it shows how good Kovalev is.

toxedo911 and iii like this.
  4. lewis didn't gas

lewis didn't gas New Member banned Full Member

Jan 17, 2017
    So you admit you'd only do it from behind the comfort of your own keyboard and never in person. Well done. You have earned your keyboard warrior stripes.

And not only are you a keyboard warrior, you're a boring one and that, who I can tell I've made very emotional by easily pointing out that your chronic loneliness and lack of self esteem leads to your keyboard attacks.

As I say, it's weekend tomorrow. So I suggest new you. Have a bath, go and collect your dole, and spend it on a few pints. Talk to some real life people then you won't be so tempted to lash out online. I'm here to help.

5. lewis didn't gas

Jan 17, 2017
    So everything I said was right. You are incapable of having a reasonable boxing debate because you lack knowledge on the subject and who you like and who you don't is probably based on said fighters race or nationality, so your coping mechanism is to say anyone that doesn't agree with you is the same person. I'm not sure of your history with this Hans, but I assume he embarrassed you on multiple occasions in heated boxing debate, so I guess that's the person you want to claim everyone is.

6. lewis didn't gas

Jan 17, 2017
    Simple trick.
    Click on someone name.
    Click on view profile page.
    Click on posting.

And their posting history is right there!

Maybe I will click on yours, and see how you accuse everybody who likely doesn't pick on the African American to win is the same person.

7. lewis didn't gas

Jan 17, 2017
    No. Jeff Lacy had a superior mandible to Ward, more power and a passport.

8. lewis didn't gas

Jan 17, 2017
    What about if Ward made it to the final bell in Vegas and Calzaghe had won. Then what happens? Do the judges give it to Ward like the Kovalev fight?

9. lewis didn't gas

Jan 17, 2017
    How was Calzaghe a coward? How are you braver?

10. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Ok, sadact. Whatever you say. We both know what the reality of the situation is.

You can spam these boards with all the crap you want, it won't change a thing. It's why you're enjoying my attention so much in this exchange. You need this kind of interaction and I find that a little tragic.

All the best now.

11. UniversalPart

UniversalPart Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jul 1, 2010
    You fanboys remember Calslappy too fondly

All i remember is a guy who ducked every serious challenge (bar Kessler) until his opposition got too old

12. Caper

Caper How about a fair shake? banned Full Member

Apr 4, 2005
    LOL, you're funny I must admit, unfortunately the points you just made don't strengthen your position one iota. You'll gain more respect by putting together a reasonably logical write up defending why you believe Ward would have less success then Jeff versus Joe C. I'll wait........maybe you'll create another alt to answer me.

13. VG_Addict

VG_Addict Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Ward hasn't fought a lot of fighters who have speed.

14. Godhead

Godhead Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 26, 2010
    Ward found Kovalevs POWER difficult to deal with..not his speed...Calzaghe slaps

15. HerolGee

HerolGee VIP Member banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2010
    or rather waited till kessler got injured and then invited him to wales ASAP.

UniversalPart likes this.