Ward was on another level compared to the rest

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Shrollleftupper, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Dario Argento

Dario Argento The exotic Waitress banned Full Member

Nov 4, 2018
    The pubic area is around the testicles, any area around it is considered sensitive and off limits (low blows). Also American style is so much better than Euro style, that getting gift decisions and favorable officiating is the only way you can beat them right?

2. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    The title I think Ward owns clearly is The Dirtiest Fighter in the Game !! There isnt a foul move he never utilised . Yet he was allowed to get away with it from Head butting down to ball battering he did it

Jackman65 and kriszhao like this.
  3. Shrollleftupper

Shrollleftupper Active Member banned Full Member

Mar 21, 2016
    Aren’t your pubes lto cared below the waistline? I know mine are. Anything at the waistline or above is a legal area except for the back of the head or the back of the body. Duh.

4. Babality

Babality KTFO!!!!!!! Full Member

Dec 6, 2008
    He did all that, but still felt the need to headbutt the **** out of him.

Jackman65 likes this.
  5. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Just cannot stand dirty fighters & no one was dirtier than Ward

Jackman65 likes this.
  6. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    But Ward & his hired gun Tony Weekes obviously dont know anatomy Ward was pummeling Kovalev's Testes all fight long
    & Weekes completely ignored it BOTH should have been disciplined Ward DQ'd & Weeks sent to study anatomy

Jackman65 likes this.
  7. cuchulain

cuchulain VIP Member Full Member

Jan 6, 2007
    Yep.

He'd lose to Beterbiev, just like he lost to Kov.

Would the judges still give him the W ?

In the US, probably yes.

So Beterviev would probably not leave it in the judge's hands.

Jackman65 and mirkofilipovic like this.
  8. Bokaj

Bokaj Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 4, 2008
    Jesus, General being General here as well of course. :)

It's just silliness with all this talking about fouling and gift decisions. Border line low blows and, head clashes that could possibly be head butts happens all the time in boxing. The decision in the first fight against Kov could certainly have gon the other way, but it was a very close fight - no robbery of any kind. This is just ranting by fans of guys Ward beat or people that don't like him.

I'd liked for him to take on a couple of more challenges, though. Dawson at LHW instead of SMW, and I'd also loved a fight with Betervbiev of course. But he had lost his desire by then and you only take on a guy like a Beterbiev if you're 100% up for it. Sadly he wasn't.

Aussie Invader likes this.
  9. Jackman65

Jackman65 FJB Full Member

Aug 31, 2019
    Definitely most overrated by his rabid fans. Thankfully there are so few, it’s really not a big deal. Ward is his own biggest fan. He spent too many years on the shelf. All time greats don’t need gift decisions, dirty tactics to beat washed up alcoholic opponents. He lost the first Kov fight convincingly and needed to cheat to win the second. It’s hard to rank a chinny, chippy cheater with feather fists above the great ones. He was a decent fighter who made the most of his limited ability.

Good ring IQ but he scurried away like a little ***** from the tougher guys after he won the rematch with Kov. Say what you want, he was no dummy. Beterbiev would have laughed at his dirty tactics, returned the favor and beat Ward into retirement.

I’ll give you this much, he was better in the rig than he is behind the mic. Brutal analyst. No personality and no charisma. Liked him in the rocky movie!

10. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 banned Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Ward was like the most average boxer ever PHYSICALLY

but he made up for his physical averageness with elite level boxing ring smarts

11. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Have you ever had your eyes tested ? I doubt it. Ward threw at least 12 separate punches directly to Kov testes. Including the final barrage. Watch that video again That was the most biased refereeing performance since Joe Cortez robbed Kirk Johnson of a KO over Huggy Bear John Ruiz. It was blatant Ward took aim knowing Weekes wasnt going to do anything.
    This is why boxing is ranked alongside the WWE as being
    fake with predetermined results by the casual fans

Jackman65 likes this.
  12. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Another DKSAB troll

Jackman65 likes this.
  13. Shrollleftupper

Mar 21, 2016
    Why do I care what a KKK member like you has to say? You've consistently spouted the most outrageous, loudmouthed, and illiterate takes on this forum. Do you ever wonder why *no one* ever replies to you? I'm doing a stupid thing right now by replying to you. Why don't you follow your real passion and go lick Reagan's decomposed feet located in hell instead of commenting about boxing?

14. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Obviously a mentally disturbed troll with zero boxing knowledge to boot. just a child too its such a shame

Jackman65 likes this.
  15. Shrollleftupper

Mar 21, 2016
    Jesus was not white, Kovalev's navel is a legal area.
    Also, you've pivoted from stupidly and incorrectly claiming the navel is an illegal area to claiming that Ward hit Kovalev's balls. The latter is also a stupid and incorrect claim.