Warren slagging off David Haye in the NOTW

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Tuffnutz, Dec 6, 2007.

1. mike464

mike464 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2005
    Frank Warren is unbelievable. I wonder what he'd be saying if he promoted Haye not Enzo? Or if he promoted Froch and not Clazaghe.

I wonder if he really believes what he's saying. Why do The Sun let him print this rubbish?

2. scurlaruntings

scurlaruntings ESB 2002 Club Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Because there equally as ignorant about boxing.

3. mike464

mike464 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2005
    How does it work then? Do the sun pay him or does he have to pay them to print his rubbish?

4. scurlaruntings

scurlaruntings ESB 2002 Club Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    **** knows.Either way both are getting a bum deal.And i would imagine FW has to pay them to write that shite in the N.O.T.W

5. Vantage_West

Vantage_West ヒップホップ·プロデューサー Full Member

Jul 11, 2006
    he's not that bad man he developed some sort of a jab,can throw a booming left hook and a right hand above a decent standard.

he is limited but he can punch hard and is a big man for a cruiseriwieght, hobson got the better of himbecuase he wast used to fightign a guy bigger then himself.

anyways a big puncher but limited haye was far more dexterous and aggresive and talented. nelson was far more wiley and quicker. i could see carl thompson popping his tyres.

but the thing is that he has progressed sadly i blame warran for the people he is being fed.dominguez was known very little about and was a puncher and had alot of chin but was crude and short...he got stopped surprise:yikes the rematch with hobson was kinda out necesity and a good shot right beind the ear. but still not a true knockout....so who now he has got a bit of recognition for knocking out a man who has never been knocked out and putting a full stop on hobsons world class credentials.who could it be maybe davis,o'neil bell,mormeck rothmann.even hill would of been a good score.

so he settles for dangerous bobby "no pop" gunn:verysad a man who is beyond a no one...a former welteriwgeht who cam eback into the sport after 10 years...this is not a world class fighter barely domestic canada cruiserwieght.

this guy is gonna get sucked in more famous for holding a title shtne the men he fought.

can he be the best in the division yes will he attain it like this not a much of a bet on that.

6. Vantage_West

Vantage_West ヒップホップ·プロデューサー Full Member

Jul 11, 2006