"Warrior" Brewster quit on his stool

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by T.S., Jul 7, 2007.

1. T.S.

T.S. T.Stout Full Member

Jul 23, 2004
    After getting a boxing lesson quit sitting on his stool. His own trainer knew he got his ass beat and knew had no chance of winning.
    I guess when your head is banged like a speed bag and mountains of lumps are swelling from your forehead it's time to quit.
    So much for the die before losing dedication, Brewster was beaten into a pulp and forced to waive the white flag.
    Another GREAT AMERICAN HOPE dispatched to the nearest hospital emergency room.

2. Danny Ocean

Danny Ocean My nAmE IS MoNeY Full Member

Jun 19, 2007
    he didnt quit mcgirt pulled him out

nice try anyway ******

3. Danny Ocean

Danny Ocean My nAmE IS MoNeY Full Member

Jun 19, 2007
    would you have stayed in there

4. Chief_Second

Chief_Second Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 12, 2007
    completely wrong - watch the fight

very good call IMO

5. eze

eze Everybody Know Me Full Member

Aug 7, 2004
    What a bunch of haters. You should all be banned for being so stupid.

6. Ramon Rojo

Ramon Rojo Active Member Full Member

Dec 5, 2005
    Well well, what do we have here?

Bunch of internet armchair warriors dissing professional boxer with a good record.

7. Chief_Second

Chief_Second Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 12, 2007
    you're definately keeping to the title neewbie.

boxers say a lot of **** to hype fights. it's happended for years and is pure acting. you must be a ufc/wwf fan

8. Illmatic

Illmatic Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    seconded. This guy defied the odds again and again, won a title, got pounded for a living again and again and even suffered a career threatening injury and all of a sudden is a joke. Go kill youselves.

9. Ramon Rojo

Ramon Rojo Active Member Full Member

Dec 5, 2005
    Who the **** do you think you are!?

Your achievements in boxing must be really great if you can afford to call Brewster a bum.

10. HandsOfGold

HandsOfGold Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Brewster had no choice IMO. I mean McGirt was constantly assuring him he'd stop the fight, let's pull the plug, you're not doing this, that...I mean after hearing all that it's not easy to come back with a "Let me continue"...

Brewster would have kept fighting on, that should be beyond a shadow of a doubt. But he finally succumbed to McGirt's constant threats to stop the fight.

11. brooklyn1550

brooklyn1550 Roberto Duran Full Member

Mar 4, 2006
    Good move by McGirt - Brewster is a warrior, but realized he was taking too much punishment

12. punchmaster

punchmaster Member Full Member

Apr 23, 2005

Big cosign. These keyboard warriors kill me.

13. jopez707

jopez707 Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 28, 2006
    What morons; Brewster has shown his heart numerous times in his career; He is pretty much an overachiver who became a Heavyweight Champion. McGirt stopped the fight; Brewtser would never have told him to stop the fight. He was being completely dominated.

14. barneyrub

barneyrub Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 2, 2004
    The trainer said after the first round he wasnt going to let him get hit tonight. That proves the injuy was a factor, all they wanted to do was hold a tight defence, they threw nothing and psychologically if not physically it had a huge effect. He looked like bruno coming into the 2nd Tyson fight as he walked in, I said it from the time this fight was signe dthat it was a nonsense fight. A guy coming off a loss and injury! Wlad looked very good, well done to him, but I dont know how much credit this brings. The winner of chageav Ibragamov will hold the lineage of victory from his Brewster loss over Wlad and he needs to beat that winner to cement his position, thats without even considering the title belts that winner holds.

15. Smith

Smith Monzon-like Full Member

Mar 8, 2007
    Any boxer has more heart than you *** ass hard man behind your computer, its not as simple as fighting on. If you are being pummelled and there is a very real chance of something serious, you need to make a decison. Some of you will never grasp this concept, the hard mother ****ers you are. Bet whoever says he is a quitter has never boxed a round in their life, all fighters cant all be like Castillo (who is incidentally dead, hmmmmm)

Idiots