WBC orders Fury vs Whyte

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Chuck Norris, Dec 7, 2021.

1. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    Chisora is more of a pressure fighter and moves foreward with head movement. Whyte is also a bit more wild swinging than Chisora. Usyk will have a bit of trouble in maybe the 1st round and then school and KO Whyte by the 8th

2. deadACE

deadACE Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 13, 2014
    The build up will be epic.

Fury is gonna win but this is the type of resume building fight that Fury needs. More top ten names to fill out the holes. You never know Whyte could make it entertaining for however long it lasts

Finkel likes this.
  3. Themessiah

Themessiah El Jefe Full Member

Feb 1, 2021
    Plus Usyk wasn't bulked up for the Chisora fight. I think the bigger version has more pop in his punches and would stop Chisora in a rematch

Oneirokritis and AdamT like this.
  4. NEETzschean

NEETzschean Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Feb 23, 2021
    11.5 rounds of jabbing Whyte's peanut head in utilising lateral movement while punchbag Whyte plods forward throwing swinging haymakers that miss by a mile, concluded with a brutal KO that destroys what's left of Whyte's meagre punch resistance. Hopefully it will be so one-sided that the crowd boos Fury for not giving Whyte a chance, like Chisora 2 and Hammer.

Inglis_1 likes this.
  5. NEETzschean

Feb 23, 2021
    Whyte has as much chance as Fury decides to give him.

vast and Oneirokritis like this.
  6. NEETzschean

Feb 23, 2021
    Whyte is far better than Briggs, who wasn't even on the level of non-top 10 Wlad title challenger Jameel McCline.

7. Mitch87

Mitch87 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 29, 2018
    Chisora just plods forward, bites down on gum shield and throws the overhand right. There's not much to Chisora's game plan.

Whyte on the other hand has a good jab, probably the best left hook in the divison and goes to body more effectively probably more than anyone divison (at least untill Gassiev get the fights).

lordlosh and Finkel like this.
  8. exocet76

exocet76 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 28, 2012
    I always felt Usyk was putting the rounds in with Chisora not that he could knock him out anytime but he knew he would outpoint him.
    Also tactically it would make sense for making other fights with people under estimating Usyk at HW which is what happened as most people fancied Joshua. If it's a card game it's best not to show your full hand straight away.

vast and Finkel like this.
  9. KernowWarrior

KernowWarrior Bob Fitzsimmons much bigger brother. Full Member

Jul 12, 2012
    Loud mouth Whyte you say, compared to motor mouth Fury Whyte is nigh on mute.

That said i see a fit and focused Fury winning the bout

I think much depends on how much motivation Fury has to get back into a full fight camp, he would of course for a AJ or Usyk fight, but will he for Whyte, as that old Hagler quote goes.
    "It's tough to get out of bed to do roadwork at 5 am when you've been sleeping in silk pajamas"

Whyte must be ultra motivated as this is his last throw of the title dice, i do hope he prepares like a spartan, leaves every last effort in that squared circle, if so it will in my opinion be a enjoyable fight to watch.

Finkel and ShadesOfAli like this.
  10. Ilesey

Ilesey ~ Full Member

Jul 22, 2004
    Fury is going to hammer Whyte - painful night for Dillian here.

MrBarry465 and Finkel like this.
  11. Ilesey

Ilesey ~ Full Member

Jul 22, 2004
    Glad he is getting his shot though, the man deserves it.

12. Carl Weathers

Carl Weathers Member Full Member

Nov 3, 2019
    The press conferences for this will be comedy gold , as for the fight it will be hilarious if Whyte gets lucky and sparks Fury out but I suspect it will be a re run of Fury Chisora 2.

Finkel likes this.
  13. Pompey Junglist

Pompey Junglist Member Full Member

Aug 8, 2019
    This is going to be an absolute beat down.

14. Oneirokritis

Oneirokritis The Scourge of Stupid Idiots. Full Member

Dec 18, 2015
    At a guess, I'd say Whyte's shoulder miraculously healed the very second the WBC ordered Fury vs Whyte.

Funny how that happens. :lol:

vast, Finkel and Furious like this.
  15. Oneirokritis

Oneirokritis The Scourge of Stupid Idiots. Full Member

Dec 18, 2015