WBSS: Yuniel Dorticós Pao vs. Mairis Briedis & Denis Radovan vs. Robert Talarek RBR.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by CST80, Sep 26, 2020.

1. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Enjoyed that. Good technical fight. I had it 10-2 Briedis which seems crazy given it was largely very competitive but he stole a lot of the rounds. He’s very good, you can see how heavy his hands are. Get him up at HW again. Dorticos ran out of ideas. He didn’t fight badly. But didn’t seem willing to take risks. Still a good fighter and still has solid fights in him.

CST80 and mirkofilipovic like this.
  2. latineg

latineg user of dude wipes Full Member

Jun 4, 2009
    I don't want to hear that!!!!

3. Liquorice

Liquorice Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 13, 2018
    How many times did that commentator have to say that dorticos was going to dedicate the trophy to Ali? Fk me I think I heard it about 6 times .. Just shut up & commentate u annoying mug

4. Caliboxing

Caliboxing Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 28, 2007
    Actually "Bootleg D" would've done more especially against a smaller opponent. Also, "Authentic D"'s power doesn't look that authentic.

5. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    ****ing right mate, like fury fouled Cunningham and wasn't brutalising him before hand. Glowacki was playing around becauS he was in with a superior and stronger fighter.

UnleashtheFURY likes this.
  6. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Very good fight. Briedis boxed really well and was a clear winner. Going in I was pretty confident he'd win if he was healthy and not injured because he's simply the better, more talented and versatile fighter. That's no disrespect to Dorticos because Briedis is a serious talent who is very strong in all areas.

I saw Masternak as the closest facsimile stylistically to Briedis of all Dorticos' opponents only a much lesser version with much less power and he pushed Dorticos to the wire. Dorticos' iron chin was in evidence again and even though Briedis cracked him with some serious shots nothing could deter him.

CST80, mirkofilipovic and Surrix like this.
  7. Dirsspaardis

Dirsspaardis Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 2, 2017
    And a moron ref on top of that

UnleashtheFURY likes this.
  8. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    [QUO
    Me likes polish boxers a lot but this specimen..... polish ammies does know him pretty well.:D:D

9. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Good fight. Bout to get ready and go to my boys house for the ppv fights later tonight. See you boys later

PaddyGarcia, Serge, CST80 and 2 others like this.
  10. Surrix

Sep 16, 2020
    surprised, I assumed that most likely now too old and out of shape to box watchable boxe.

Serge likes this.
  11. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    Only one charlo wins tonight.

CST80 likes this.
  12. ShovelHook

ShovelHook Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 22, 2019
    Called that Dorticos would be outboxed by the more versatile man.

13. FrankinDallas

FrankinDallas Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 24, 2004
    Adelaide Byrd in the house tonight? 114-114?

Dirsspaardis, heerko koois and Surrix like this.
  14. Liquorice

Liquorice Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 13, 2018
    That was high quality stuff.. Dorticos always looked dangerous but just wasn't versatile enough & was just stalking & looking to land the right hand, Breidis moves really well for a CW, really good technical boxer. The super series has really delivered, fair play to the smack head.

15. Surrix

Sep 16, 2020
    Both still will be able to get fights, not bad paid fights. Dorticos still most likely will remain in TOP10 in rankings, was not finished, so paychecks might arriwe, he too is watchable boxer and not bad boxer.