We have a new Mike Tyson/Joe Frazier on our hands...

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by SambaKing1993, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Vegan Beast

Vegan Beast Grandpappy Ortiz Full Member

Aug 19, 2020
    Babic vs Chisora would be interesting. But babic hasn't fought anyone of any quality. He just throws 100% full power shots, that's all he has. He can barely box, he's a brawler.

Badbot and Wizbit1013 like this.
  2. MorvidusStyle

MorvidusStyle Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 11, 2017
    If you listen to his interviews, you will be shocked to discover he's literally a toady to Whyte of all people. A disgraceful act. Looking forward to him being destroyed in the near future and never being heard from again.

3. northpaw

northpaw Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 5, 2010
    I just watched a fight, he's like a Bizarro version of Tyson :confused:

Not sold at all.

4. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    This content is protected

Got sent home from Kabayel's camp after bashing him up. Been sent home from numerous other highly rated fighter's camps too, apparently including Beterbiev's

captain hook likes this.
  5. Furey

Furey EST & REG 2009 Full Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Feed him to the White Rhino

Badbot likes this.
  6. KernowWarrior

KernowWarrior Bob Fitzsimmons much bigger brother. Full Member

Jul 12, 2012
    His 5 opponents between them have fought in region of 96 bouts and won only 40 of them, so being generous i say let us see how things progress when he faces improved opposition.

7. fcb1068

fcb1068 Active Member Full Member

Aug 16, 2012
    The moment Babic fights a decent heavyweight with a height and weight advantage he will get squashed. He is featherfisted, took him many many clean full power hooks to stop Winters who is a cruiserweight that would be knocked out cold by the likes of Beterbiev and Joe Smith Jr. He is going no where.

8. fcb1068

Aug 16, 2012
    I've seen Kingsley Ibeh fight a few times. I'm very impressed that he went from a white collar job to televised professional boxing in just over a year. He seems to have some natural talent. If he get's a good trainer and coach he could do relatively well or even overachieve.

9. fcb1068

Aug 16, 2012
    Last time I followed him, he was journey man level but I'm sure he would stop Babic, who is even worse.

10. RingKing75

RingKing75 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Dec 23, 2013
    I think its best you stop posting for a while and seek medical attention for whatever mental breakdown youre dealing with.

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  11. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009

12. Furey

Furey EST & REG 2009 Full Member

Oct 18, 2009
    He's not a journeyman, he is a decent domestic level fighter who has taken on far more experienced and big name fighters on short notice, when far from ready (e.g. Whyte, Yoka, Ortiz).

Crazy really and whilst limited, he's as tough as they come... but he needs to give himself a chance and turn up to fights actually fit.

But yeah, he is better than Babic who isn't a big HW and throws bombs from his ankles. Allen would be able to take those shots and I think Babic would tire after 4 rounds.

fcb1068 likes this.
  13. The Underdog

The Underdog Member banned Full Member

Aug 6, 2020
    You went full ****** bro. Never go full ******.

Badbot likes this.
  14. G Man

G Man Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 25, 2011
    Heard it all before! Babic is nothing like Mike Tyson. Anyone can bob and weave and KO a few bums, doesn't make them the next Mike Tyson.

Badbot and Wizbit1013 like this.
  15. Veys9

Veys9 Let's go Champ! Full Member

Aug 30, 2018
    Well I listened to some of his interviews in his homecountry where he said that he does not have any boxing cardio training and he doesn't understand fighters who include 4-5 cardio trainers in their team. And that's where I see him failing when watching his recent fights.

He seems to have natural power in his fists but after 3-4 rounds he is pretty much outpunched. Takes a semi-decent fighter to drag him to distance and Babic will be gone. His defense doesn't look decent either, his chin untested. Unless he improves, he's nothing but a charismatic guy who I'd like to see on the undercards. Still, respect for beating Winters and O'Neill. I mean at least Winters was a top 50 fighter or something.

Badbot likes this.