What does Wilder do?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Holler, Feb 18, 2019.

1. ipitythefool

ipitythefool Prediction ? Pain Full Member

Mar 17, 2017
    We Be Charltatans just make it up as they go along and they just don't care. I'm fully expecting Windmill v Breazeale next.

Charlie Stewart likes this.
  2. Hogified05

Hogified05 Member Full Member

Mar 15, 2017
    I actually think DW should look at Fury signing with ESPN as a good thing. The Whyte fight is not a bad consolation. There are enough people that want to see it and gives him another credible name he needs on his resume. Plus Whyte can help him sell the fight just like Fury.

If he has to fight Brezeale it's not all bad as long as they put it on Fox and not Showtime. Gives him a larger audience to see him after the momentum of the Fury fight. Plus it should be a highlight reel KO because Brezeale is just to slow. (Just hopefully he doesn't hurt his hand because Brezeale is tough)

But what they both give him and what they can sell it as is a measuring stick to AJ as he fought both. I really do think Fury and ESPN are content to sit back and let DW and AJ fight for all the belts and get the winner. I really do think this actually gets AJ and DW done. Hearn and DAZN are going be desperate to make a big splash to get people to buy the app. They going throw DW life altering money I believe to fight AJ on DAZN.

If all else fails. The Fury fight will be there at the end of the year beginning of next. ESPN wants a couple fights out of Fury but won't let the big money of Fury/Wilder drag past 1st quarter of next year.

3. Tyistall

Tyistall Member banned Full Member

Sep 26, 2018
    Yeah, finished fighting for under 30 million hahaha. You guys are blinded by your hate for him and you don't realize that he is the only one out of the three top guys who is actually trying to unify and make the fights. Wilder has ran, and ran his mouth for 2 years now and Fury knows he is not ready so he signs a contract to fight 5 bums. Foreman once fought 5 guys in a night hahah.

4. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    I rather think Mr I was indulging in a spot of humour...

5. de Morhalle

de Morhalle Member Full Member

Dec 1, 2018
    Honestly you make the point of the American Boxing establishment sound like thin-skinned , privileged cry babies . You talk about Hearn being humble for the things he is saying . Pray tell aside from protecting Wilder what have di Bella and Arum done ? They act like some holy royalty who own America when they clearly don't Joshua-Miller WILL outsell Fury-Wilder and the only reason there is no undisputed is because of butt-hurt Arum and di Bella . They won't even politely refuse they stay silent on this all because they know they cannot bring to the table what Hearn brings right now . Hearn is viewed at the young upstart in the industry and the old guard hate him . Think Bob Morton and Dick Jones Robocop style .

6. Tyistall

Tyistall Member banned Full Member

Sep 26, 2018
    My bad, fair play then. I just keep reading about all the hatred for AJ and Hearn that I just when I hear it now without reading first hahah. Hearn is even offering Wilder a two fight deal now, even though I doubt that Wilder takes it.

7. Mr Icaman

Mr Icaman 32-0 WBC Champ, Ring + Lineal HW Champ Full Member

Aug 31, 2015
    Subtleâ„¢ is my middle name...

Wilder (or his team) won't deal with Hearn because he abuses them on Youtube.

Out of the top 3 guys only 2 have big media deals the Fury got his after going to Wilders back yard..

Wilder didn't get anything which is very interesting and shows you where the guys who are in the know (not on this forum) see who will become big in the US..

Wilder now has lost any chance of actually calling any shots in the Fury rematch or a fight with AJ, he is pretty much another contender who will have to take the offer he gets..

Tazz likes this.