What former Uk boxers sons are coming up in the amateurs?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Warrish, Jun 8, 2022.

1. Warrish

Warrish New Member banned Full Member

Jun 6, 2022
    who's the next Eubank Jr, Conor Benn, Campbell Hatton types

I know Alex Arthur's 20 year old son Alex Arthur Jr got to the Scottish ABA senior Final recently and his Dad was moaning on twitter about it being a robbery.

Kevin Mitchells's son Conor Mitchell is 17 and is supposed to be decent, he's in the England Youth squad

There's Billy Joe Saunders' cheeky son who kicked Willie Monroe in the balls - Stevie Saunders

Michael Jennings' son Mikey Jennings boxes too

Naseem Hamed's son Aadam Hamed is supposedly training for a pro debut

& Lee Haskins's son is already a pro Anton Haskins

who else is there?

Last edited: Jun 8, 2022
    im sparticus likes this.
  2. Warrish

Warrish New Member banned Full Member

Jun 6, 2022
    no doubt some of these boys will get a pro deal on a plate with a top promoter even if they have little amateur pedigree.

Terminator likes this.
  3. Boxing Gloves

Boxing Gloves Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Aadam Hamed has been training for his pro debut for 2 years now. Needs to get on with it.

4. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    He is the only one of those listed who has the star power from his dad and has a dad wealthy and influential enough. To play that Conor Benn/Chris Eubank Jr grift.

Accurate likes this.
  5. LeavemealoneKoooogs

LeavemealoneKoooogs All hail his excellency Full Member

Apr 30, 2021
    Alex Arthurs' younger son Machlan seems to be the one he's pushing for a pro career, apparently the one who got to the Scottish final won't be turning over.

Furey and DJN16 like this.
  6. DJN16

DJN16 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 15, 2013
    Yeah Machlan Arthur is meant to be the one they are raving about who is seemingly the goods what I'm told.

Alex Jnr is a good fighter, he was in a very good fight in the Scottish final but the lad Robert McNulty who beat him was at times excellent and I along with the guys I was there with live had McNulty winning comfortably.

Alex Arthur Jnr will only improve though so keep an eye on him.

im sparticus likes this.
  7. Tabanacle

Tabanacle New Member banned Full Member

Jun 11, 2022
    This content is protected

doesn't lack confidence

8. red boy

red boy Active Member Full Member

May 16, 2011

He has been out in ibiza recently with that young Frankham lad so I doubt he is going to be knuckling down for a pro debut any time soon

9. Furey

Furey EST & REG 2009 Full Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Yeah Machlan does look a talent and also appears very dedicated.

Alex Sr often shares clips of his boys training and you can tell they've got a bit about them. Also seen that Machlan was recently doing bits with Adam Booth.

LeavemealoneKoooogs likes this.
  10. EJC83

EJC83 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    That Frankham kid seems a bit weird, sometimes boxers share some interesting stuff on Insta but 99% of the stuff he posts is just utterly pointless, me in a t-shirt, me sitting with my gf, pic of my dad's car, a quote and a pic of me doing what I'm doing in every picture, looking moody.

11. red boy

red boy Active Member Full Member

May 16, 2011

I think he has so much dough it just ain't a priority for him. Plus he is at the age that traveller boxers typically go into the family business and leave boxing behind.